Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I give up - 20 gigabyte update

Have installed and update 20 gigs to play Age of Conan

Made a free account yesterday, but cant used it to the installation I have made, so now I have to download it yet again and update one more time.

I will simple not do that.

Serious, Funcom dont make it easy for people to play there game.

Comments

• paulrgodpaulrgod Member UncommonPosts: 240

Originally posted by Battlekruse

Have installed and update 20 gigs to play Age of Conan

Made a free account yesterday, but cant used it to the installation I have made, so now I have to download it yet again and update one more time.

I will simple not do that.

Serious, Funcom dont make it easy for people to play there game.

Pretty much Bullshit....

I installed the game just yesterday from the Game DVD's and it can be used fine for the Trial, the update was around 3GB - i wanted to trial the game to see how it runs these days as when i bought the game at launch it just didnt run very well.

Using the trial account i created yesterday i can see the game runs perfectly well so i have now re-activated my account and having a blast!

• Germaximus_SGermaximus_S Member UncommonPosts: 1,061

Im sorry youve had trouble with it.

I had no issues when i downloaded it to try it out. I still have it on my PC in case i get in the mood to play it again, i really like the combat system in this one.

Jeremiah 8:21 I weep for the hurt of my people; I stand amazed, silent, dumb with grief.
    Join me on Twitch Facebook Twitter 

• LaterisLateris Member UncommonPosts: 1,831

I installed the trial last year and have been in the game full time since.  Sure is a huge download. But the graphics are so sweet. Large downloads are a part of internet life these days.  

• AmazingAveryAmazingAvery Age of Conan AdvocateMember UncommonPosts: 7,188

Patcher has had an update for a while now in options. You don't have to DL all 20 gigs at once. Bit by bit as you progress.

No issues

• Miles-ProwerMiles-Prower Member Posts: 1,106

I like the new launcher options, and I liked the game a lot, too. I played the trial and was having a wonderful time, but in some quest or something I had to do, I kept dying to snakes. I got frustrated after that and quit =P. The respawn time and aggro range on them is pretty mean!

~Miles "Tails" Prower out! Catch me if you can!

imageimageimage
    Come Join us at www.globalequestria.com - Meet other fans of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!
  • djazzydjazzy Member Posts: 3,578

Originally posted by Miles-Prower

I like the new launcher options, and I liked the game a lot, too. I played the trial and was having a wonderful time, but in some quest or something I had to do, I kept dying to snakes. I got frustrated after that and quit =P. The respawn time and aggro range on them is pretty mean!

~Miles "Tails" Prower out! Catch me if you can!

snakes? were you still in tortage? I wonder if you were in spider/snake cave.