Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for a new game to play

chris606chris606 Member Posts: 26

i am  playing king of kings 3 ------ so i wont new game to play -- that i can get guards or  npc i can hire  to fight with me

Comments

• Germaximus_SGermaximus_S Member UncommonPosts: 1,061

Jeremiah 8:21 I weep for the hurt of my people; I stand amazed, silent, dumb with grief.
    Join me on Twitch Facebook Twitter 

• plunder67plunder67 Member Posts: 2

If you prefer old games I can suggest one and its really a good game of all times. Try GuildWars, here you can hire npc to help and guide you in your quest. It is also good to have friends to help you also. The game concentrates on skill builds and good armor that will increase your skill status. Tactics and good handling of the character gives a leverage in this game. Guildwars2 is coming hoping it is good or even better than the previous one.

• chris606chris606 Member Posts: 26

http://godsandheroes.com/  its in  closed beta   got any more games

GuildWars and Guildwars2  you have to buy it to play it so (nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo)

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071

played  tiddlywinks did not like sorry

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071

Originally posted by chris606

played  tiddlywinks did not like sorry

Kingdom Heroes has people pets image

i will give  kingdom heroes  a try   ----ty

• Tiddlywinks is just another WoW clone.

I've been retrogaming lately, playing the original Majesty. That game is nothing but getting guards and heroes to do your fighting for you.