Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So, I got Bradygames' Cataclysm book...

At a Borders going out of business sale. I paid $3.00 more than I would have paid at Amazon, but I wanted it now.

About me: 43 YO male, first system was a 2600, then a 5200, then I joined the navy, then I had an NES, then a Lynx, then a Jaguar, a few years later an Xbox. Then PSP and DS. Also, I had a 360 but with an older TV. So the graphics were not as good as they could have been. 

I don't have my computer yet (but I have a list of what I want to buy at Amazon and Newegg).

I am enjoying finding out about this world, which is new to me.

In another month or so. I think. I hope. I can't wait!

I've settled on Hunter-Marksmanship, because I want to do some straight up killin'. Maybe I'll be a Death Knight later on.

Plus Diablo 3 will be out soon and I'm torn between these 2 games.

This is my signature.

Comments

• pierthpierth Member UncommonPosts: 1,494

What are your goals in game?

• YaosYaos Member UncommonPosts: 153

Why did you buy a guide that was already out of date when the expansion came out? Use these.

http://www.wowhead.com/

http://www.wowwiki.com/Portal:Main

Wowwiki is also out of date.

• anarkaiaanarkaia Member Posts: 76

Yaos, I knew that. I bought it for the pics and some useful info. Plus I don't have internet access at home.

This is my signature.

Initially, my goals are to quickly level up, so I'll probably start off with quests.

In reading the book, I see that dungeons can be difficult, so I'll try to be at a high enough level before joing a guild or group and going in.

This is my signature.

Various reasons why. Ups and downs in my life. More ups this year, though.

I'm constantly changing my mind about these things. I might be a Shaman or a Warrior. Still undecided.

This is my signature.