Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fippy free trial?

Mr_WolfxMr_Wolfx Member Posts: 176

I'm really interested in this game but i just dropped 60 on Rift and I dont have the money for a new sub. Is there a trial for the Fippy Darkpaw server? I really wanna give it a shot.

Yes I have a dream… And its not some MLK dream for equality. …I wanna own a decommissioned lighthouse …And I wanna live at the top… And nobody knows I live there. …And theres a button that I can press, and launch that lighthouse into space.

Comments

• zencommandozencommando Member Posts: 33

Nope. The only free trial is on the Escape to Norrath server. 

• Mr_WolfxMr_Wolfx Member Posts: 176

ah alright, thanks for the quick reply

Yes I have a dream… And its not some MLK dream for equality. …I wanna own a decommissioned lighthouse …And I wanna live at the top… And nobody knows I live there. …And theres a button that I can press, and launch that lighthouse into space.

• EvelknievelEvelknievel Member UncommonPosts: 2,964

If you ever played EQ in the past with your old account, you should be able to logon to the game and choose Fippy Darkpaw, however I believe this promotion ends tonight. 

I understand what you mean as well. I dropped money in Rift already and got addicted to EQ once again all in the same week. Oh well, if Rift doesn't turn out the type of game for me, I can head back to Fippy.