Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gordon Walton's Farewell Message

2»

Comments

• DeeweDeewe Member UncommonPosts: 1,980

Originally posted by Tardcore

Originally posted by Nazgol

Well there you go, the conspiracy people can turn it down a notch.

Well of course this is what happend right after he typed this farewell.

But he had his revenge: clicky

• GMan3GMan3 Member CommonPosts: 2,127

OK, that was funny.

"If half of what you tell me is a lie, how can I believe any of it?"

• IsaneIsane Member UncommonPosts: 2,630

Originally posted by Pugsleyxxx

What on earth are you talking about? Not only does it answer nothing, it opens up even more questions. What could possibly make you think this very interesting, open-ended note settles why he is leaving the project  he conceived months before it is launched?

And didn;'t you notice the key thing? He says he loves working at Bioware - but he doesn't actually mention the company he's leaving, ELECTRONIC ARTS. Hello? Hello? Do I really have to cvall Sherlock Holmes to explain this?

For me, the notch is up at 11.

It's called an opportunity and the time to move is now. Nothing negative here well not to anyone who has ever worked...

• jpnzjpnz Member Posts: 3,529

Originally posted by Isane

Originally posted by Pugsleyxxx

What on earth are you talking about? Not only does it answer nothing, it opens up even more questions. What could possibly make you think this very interesting, open-ended note settles why he is leaving the project  he conceived months before it is launched?

And didn;'t you notice the key thing? He says he loves working at Bioware - but he doesn't actually mention the company he's leaving, ELECTRONIC ARTS. Hello? Hello? Do I really have to cvall Sherlock Holmes to explain this?

For me, the notch is up at 11.

It's called an opportunity and the time to move is now. Nothing negative here well not to anyone who has ever worked...

Obviously you haven't left a company as we all know that not mentioning the thousands of companies that you interact with as you leave is a swipe to those companies! /sarcasm

When I left my previous employment I forgot to mention my manager on my 'goodbye' email. o_O

Which was really bad since he was such a great one and I almost turned down the new role because of him!

Gdemami -
    Informing people about your thoughts and impressions is not a review, it's a blog.