Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

sommoner

thelawoflogicthelawoflogic Member UncommonPosts: 788

trying to become a sommer us the ssame as it use to be?

Comments

• KhrymsonKhrymson Member UncommonPosts: 3,090

Yup, by getting the Carbuncle's Ruby from Leeches, best drop rates are in Buburimu Peninsula, but any leech can drop it.  Then running around and activating it from all the different weather effects.

• reb007reb007 Member UncommonPosts: 613

Oh man, I remember doing that to get the Summoner. It was such a pain. And then after you unlock the job, you pretty much can't play it until you get all the summons (can't remember what they were called). Unless you don't mind being a weak healer with only Carbuncle.

• KhrymsonKhrymson Member UncommonPosts: 3,090

Added some 4-5 years ago, there is a solo option to get the basic Summons starting at lvl 20 ~ Garuda, Titan, Leviathan, Ramuh & Ifrit.  Though once you get up to lvl 68-75 you can still do the real version of those battles as many times as you want too, course you can't solo those.

• RproRpro Member Posts: 89

Originally posted by Khrymson

Added some 4-5 years ago, there is a solo option to get the basic Summons starting at lvl 20 ~ Garuda, Titan, Leviathan, Ramuh & Ifrit.  Though once you get up to lvl 68-75 you can still do the real version of those battles as many times as you want too, course you can't solo those.

Sure you can if you're high enough and the right job  ;)

It took me 15 hours! to get my ruby many years ago. Possibly the most frustrated thing I ever went through in FFXI, and that's saying a lot.

• thelawoflogicthelawoflogic Member UncommonPosts: 788

i need help getting fenier