Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Time to clear the dungeon

stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

Comments

• skoupidiskoupidi Member UncommonPosts: 244

I suppose this is a dungeon entrance? Reminded me of the good old wow days camping blackrock mountain. Hope they wont be adding a dungeon teleporter in tera too.

• Ayupan23Ayupan23 Member Posts: 47

Graphics will be perfect for cyber!!!!

• Originally posted by Ayupan23
    Graphics will be perfect for cyber!!!!

If you want cybering you should try Second Life.

On topic, very good, this is the best massive pvp video ever seen till now. :D

• RavenRaven Member UncommonPosts: 2,005

This game looks amazing by the hour, cant wait for political system and pvp to kick off on this should be awesome.

• skoupidiskoupidi Member UncommonPosts: 244

Originally posted by rav3n2

This game looks amazing by the hour, cant wait for political system and pvp to kick off on this should be awesome.

Who cares? It has no pve raids,so it has no endgame.image

sarcasm off

About time we get a new AAA title with different features than the typical farm raids,farm dungeons,farm battlegrounds and then roll a new tune and do it all over again.

• RavenRaven Member UncommonPosts: 2,005

Originally posted by skoupidi

Originally posted by rav3n2

Who cares? It has no pve raids,so it has no endgame.image

sarcasm off

About time we get a new AAA title with different features than the typical farm raids,farm dungeons,farm battlegrounds and then roll a new tune and do it all over again.

Yeah I honestly cant wait, I do hope they also follow the same line of updates as L2, and by that I mean really game changing content that adds new angles to the game.

• SomnicideSomnicide Member Posts: 67

Yeah, this is definitely my favorite TERA pvp vid so far.

Sup.

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

Random pvp w/ elin archer pov on an Alienware M11X- R2 laptop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rrauy6_BsKA&feature=player_embedded

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• just2duhjust2duh Member Posts: 1,290

I can see a lot of raging guild members in this game's future ^^ since if you aren't careful you seem to be able to knock players out of range of someone elses skill attack (happens to the guy recording a few times, skill use gone to total waste because of someone on his own team).

That is a good thing incase you are wondering, a little something called awareness is required even more so :D