Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Speaking of WiS and Incarna

kovahkovah Member UncommonPosts: 692

http://www.eveonline.com/devblog.asp?a=blog&bid=860&aid=105650&utm_medium=update&utm_campaign=incarna

(pics of the new Captain's Quarters in the link!)  

Coming to an EVE-Online near you "this summer"

"It's coming to Singularity test server before Fanfest and hitting Tranquility and your computers this summer."

Incarna just might not be vapor-ware after all!  w00t!

gl hf fly safe,

o7

Comments

• AlysenMinaseAlysenMinase Member Posts: 361
    I was a bit dissapointed that the only thing we're getting at first is the captain's quarters, which we can't even invite friends to. Hopefully they roll the rest out quickly.

Playing - EVE, Wurm

Retired - Final Fantasy XI, Anarchy Online, Mabinogi

Waiting - ArcheAge, Salem

• MinscMinsc Member UncommonPosts: 1,353

Originally posted by AlysenMinase

I was a bit dissapointed that the only thing we're getting at first is the captain's quarters, which we can't even invite friends to. Hopefully they roll the rest out quickly.

Captains quarters is only the first stage of the incarna expansion. They're doing a staged release like they did with Incursion.

• sadeyxsadeyx Member UncommonPosts: 1,555

They are right tho,  they cant just /insert full body avatar feature to a game thats never had it.  It would just crash and burn.

Kinda glad they are doing it this way.. It makes me more confident that they are serious about the actual WiS part and that they really want to make sure it works off the bat