Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Project X Gets Pushed

14567810»

Comments

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Originally posted by Kiamde

Hardly.

It is just a new site template.

I hope it's an upgrade rather than a change. There does need to be some kind of thing in the profile were we can show what MMORPG's we played . . . .at least.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• direct20updirect20up Member Posts: 10

Im pretty sure the beta is open. Try it out, the link is like on page 5 or something.image

(M)A(C)K~>
    Run! or ellse,.......Walk!

• direct20updirect20up Member Posts: 10
     Its pretty lame to reply two times, but I heard a rumor it is more like an upgrade rather than a new template.  That should clear up some answers, but remember its a rumor.

(M)A(C)K~>
    Run! or ellse,.......Walk!

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Originally posted by direct20up
    Its pretty lame to reply two times, but I heard a rumor it is more like an upgrade rather than a new template. That should clear up some answers, but remember its a rumor.

I know. I have spoken to Craig [the admin] I know that it is a new template with a new interface. It will be completed and launched sometime this summer.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• MentatMentat Member UncommonPosts: 516

Originally posted by Kiamde

Its pretty lame to reply two times, but I heard a rumor it is more like an upgrade rather than a new template. That should clear up some answers, but remember its a rumor.

I know. I have spoken to Craig [the admin] I know that it is a new template with a new interface. It will be completed and launched sometime this summer.

Project X - will it live up to the hype...hrmmm after 24ish pages of posts it would have to be something pretty dam impressive....
  • ComanComan Member UncommonPosts: 2,178

Originally posted by Mentat
    Originally posted by Kiamde Originally posted by direct20upIts pretty lame to reply two times, but I heard a rumor it is more like an upgrade rather than a new template. That should clear up some answers, but remember its a rumor. I know. I have spoken to Craig [the admin] I know that it is a new template with a new interface. It will be completed and launched sometime this summer.Project X - will it live up to the hype...hrmmm after 24ish pages of posts it would have to be something pretty dam impressive....

Just an additional banner underneath every page :P::::40::

• SeravajanSeravajan Member UncommonPosts: 192

What? I signed up for this many months ago and there is still nothing known about this project X except that it is still mysterious X? ::::04::

• triptronictriptronic Member UncommonPosts: 84

Im pretty sure the beta is open. Try it out, the link is like on page 5 or something.image

Are u sure its in open beta if it was they would have said somthing about it.....::::12::

• GungerFangGungerFang Member Posts: 68

Yea, i think its Beta. I might play with it, if i have the time

• Callist0Callist0 Member Posts: 25
    Hm....I'll see if I can work this

---------------------------------------------
    What man fears is not the darkness, but his inner light, and that it would grow too powerfull to contain.

Callist0

• theanimedudetheanimedude Member UncommonPosts: 1,610
    I bet they finished everything a long time ago, and they just sit around now laughing seeing how long it will torment everyone =P

• aeiouyaeiouy Member Posts: 10

Project X was World of Warcraft.

It turns out it was quite succesful!

VanBard for Vanguard: A Meeting Place for Bards in Vanguard.

• BadhawkBadhawk Member Posts: 203

jesus that last post made my head explode.

This discussion has been closed.