Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

downloading the trial....

Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,407

hiyas ive decided to try this game BUT it seems to only offer the trial via torrents. this is a problem for me as my isp doesn like torrent n caps em at 30kB/s during certain hrs.

as such i usaully use direct dl which gives me max dl  speeds so does anyone know if sto offers direct dl anywhere, im asking in case i didnt see this at the main sto site ?

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

Comments

• SevenwindSevenwind Member UncommonPosts: 2,188

.. .... .- - . - .-. --- .-.. .-.. ... .-- .... --- .-. . .--. --- .-. - .-.-.-

--------------------------------------------------------
    Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate.

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,407

yh i was looking for something of this nature just need to know this fileplanet one is uptodate ?

on site it say

Title:

Star Trek Online Client

Author:

Cryptic

Created:

12/30/2009

Updated:

5/6/2010    so this is the most recent version then ?

as for the other link its to the installer u can get from the main site which uses p2p  (which my net caps)

thnx for the reply btw :)

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.