Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Expansion release date? Paid expansion or free download...?

burdock2burdock2 Member UncommonPosts: 420

Going to start playing L2 and see how I go, I like the look of the new expansion, is it going to reduce the grind? What is a populated server to play on these days? As the title suggests, would  I have to purchase the expansion seperatley? Or can I download it? Best solo character now/race? How about a Knight?

Many thanks in advance!

Comments

• A1D3NA1D3N Member UncommonPosts: 276

the exspantions are always free on lineage2, there are also only 2 server now EU and NA, both very very populated.

as classes go, most of them are good for solo because u get herbs droped that give u mp/hp/buffs ect. the best class for pve and pvp in my opinion is prob a gladiator but depends on what u like the look of, everything had its good point tbh

Currently Playing:
    ...... :(

• AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 4,449

Haha, nice to see the Gladiator fanbois are still around.

I never understood why anyone bothers playing them. All they can do is dealing damage. Tyrant was so extremely much more fun, because they have so many possibilities.

Please set a sig so I can read your posting even if somebody "agreed" etc with it. Thanks.
  • myndziussmyndziuss Member UncommonPosts: 26

I started off as a dagger and i always end up playing a dagger in the end :P