Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Los Santos Roleplaying, anyone heard of this?

TweFojuTweFoju Member UncommonPosts: 1,235

So, anyone ever heard / know of this GTA RP server?

if you you want a good Online RP, check out Los Santos Roleplay http://ls-rp.com/

seriously, this is probably one of the most ( if not, the most ) deepest and most serious Online RP community i have ever come across

i am okay with RP myself, but their RP is way too strong and deep, i just couldn't like it

but if you are a true RPers, you will frickin love this server, everything is perfect there

do check it out!

So What Now?

Comments

• LashleyLashley Member UncommonPosts: 587

I enjoy SAMP (Although MTA is a lot better), but the sign up process for this especially is so annoying. A lot of heavy Rping, although for people who enjoy that they'd enjoy this, but the sign up will annoy them.

• TweFojuTweFoju Member UncommonPosts: 1,235

Agree, their sign up steps is probably one of the hardest in any Sign up history

i had to retake around 6-8 times for me to be able to get 10/10 right question

but again, yeah, i think it's good because people who really dont have an interest in the game would be turned off and so that the community will only consist of those who is serious about playing them

i actually played SAMP too a while back, it was a good server, but RP is no where near LSRP

So What Now?

• nolfnolf Member UncommonPosts: 869

Is it an actual game server, or is it forum style RP in Los Santos?

I really hope that *insert game name here* will be the first game to ever live up to all of its pre-release promises, maintain a manageable hype level and have a clean release. Just don't expect me to hold my breath.