Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Well lets see how this game is.

wallet113wallet113 Member Posts: 231

Found sometime, so I decided to take a look at the game and see whats what.

in the past the game looked interesting to me, so I hope i'll suprised =)

Comments

• NateArcadeNateArcade Member UncommonPosts: 83

FE is a great game; I'm thinking of getting back into it myself. Beyond all else, the community and crafting are what keep me coming back for more.

• WorstluckWorstluck Member Posts: 1,269

It's a fun game.  I have enjoyed my time since I started.  I am a sucker for post-apocalyptic games.  They are going to be making some nice updates soon too (global chat yay and sector 4).  My only concern is what I have read about end game (I am not there yet, taking my time).  There doesn't seem to be a lot to do really but I am sure someone who knows can tell you about it.

• smaklagasmaklaga Member UncommonPosts: 48

It didnt really grab me.  But the Post-Apocalyptic genre really isnt my forte'. Also the graphics looked like they were from 2001.

Although, what I was very impressed with about the game was the responsiveness of the dev team and the good community!  Especially after watching some of the dev videos and interviews, i wanted to like this game.  I really did.

• Hopscotch73Hopscotch73 Member UncommonPosts: 971

Hope you enjoy your time in the wastes OP. Let us know how you get on.

And couldn't help but wonder (to the poster above me)  "graphics from 2001"? At what settings? There are quite a few quirks and oddities about FE that get irritating over time, but the graphics have steadily improved since launch.

Not fangirlsm, check out the vid I made in-game the other day and see if you can still make that argument.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkZyGFktxRE

And I don't even have everything maxed out...

• MiguelAngeloMiguelAngelo Member Posts: 28

I built me a new rig and i mus say the graphics in this game are beautiful, the fighting is great esp with weapons, melee is ok it gets the job done i guess this game was ment to be more for use with weps its a MMO FPS very well done im loving it. Horses, cars, motorcycles, mtv's, guns shotguns rifles, snipers, post apocalyptic wars, factions, zombies, Tremor like worms i can go on and on and im only in Sector 1 wooo.

PS......