Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Between EQ2 and FFXI, I choose FFXI

gargantroogargantroo Member Posts: 1,477

The reason I am not including World of Warcraft in this is because I am a PVP gamer, so I would obviously choose WoW on a PVP server. However, if you like PVE games, FFXI and EQ2 are probably your best choices right now. FFXI had a better storyline, better gameplay, and the graphics looked alot better. This game was as bad of a grind as people say it is, but, like I said, between PVE games this is probably the best.

i play on australian servers because racism is acceptable there

Comments

• anarchyartanarchyart Member Posts: 5,378
    I think both are great and I think EQ2 graphics are much better but both are designed much differently. FFXI though is gonna come out on Xbox 360 with REDONE graphics image I can't wait for this christmas FFXI and Morrowind sequel on Xbox 360 imageimageimageimageimage

• Well, when you Have a good Graphic card, the FFXI graphic KICK ASS! just put your Ingame Screen resolution at 1024x768 you will have way Better Graphic, But the Ingame Icon will be....Kinda....Little!

• danielofloridanieloflori Member Posts: 21

Well the 360 version should be in 720p and 1080i... with 4XAA... The system is massivly powerful so I really hope they take advatage of it for the X360. The should at least redo the character models and mobs.

• CelebrindorCelebrindor Member Posts: 21

Are they really redesigning the graphics for use on XBox 360?  Because that seems to gyp the current users on PC and PS2, just my opinion.

Server: Pandemonium
    Race: Hume
    Jobs: 60RDM,33WHM,32BLM

• Musashi91Musashi91 Member Posts: 2

Originally posted by Celebrindor

Are they really redesigning the graphics for use on XBox 360?  Because that seems to gyp the current users on PC and PS2, just my opinion.

Yea, hopefully they will do a new PC version along with it so those who already have the pc version don't feel left out.image

Originally posted by Celebrindor
    Are they really redesigning the graphics for use on XBox 360? Because that seems to gyp the current users on PC and PS2, just my opinion.

don't think they are going to be able to help the PS2 users any, but yeah I don't think it improbable that PC users will see the new graphics if they do put it in

• anarchyartanarchyart Member Posts: 5,378

Originally posted by Prid3r

Well, when you Have a good Graphic card, the FFXI graphic KICK ASS! just put your Ingame Screen resolution at 1024x768 you will have way Better Graphic, But the Ingame Icon will be....Kinda....Little!

I have a Radeon X800 pro with a gig of ram and while the design of the entire game is inspired, the graphics look kinda grainy and outdated even compared to WoW image Anti-Aliasing would really help that and I can't wait for the Xbox 360 version I'll be all over this game come christmas image

no crap and it's hardware independent so you can continue your character and maybe use the playonline code for your friend or chick or something :p