Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Back after a year.

CarsonCarson Member Posts: 17

I'm back after a year away from EVE and I tell you, this game is so much better than when I left and it was fantastic back then!

I dabbled in other MMORPGs during my absence (WoW was one) and I tell you what, the community, depth, gameplay, atmosphere has nothing on EVE.

I wish I came straight back to EVE instead of wasting time with other MMORPGs.

Anyway, It's great to be back and can't wait to start my adventures in deep space again!

EVE 4 lyf!

Comments

• CopelandCopeland Member Posts: 1,955

Welcome back! Now get your butt out to 0.0 and start killing people!

• CarsonCarson Member Posts: 17

Will do!

I'm training my learning skills like crazy, then I can focus on the better stuff, then go crazy in 0.0!

Horay for EVE

More Australians need to play EVE so I have people to talk to when it's my evening.

• BsfAuroraBsfAurora Member Posts: 22

Try the ANZAC channel, its a bit purile but has lots of aussies on it.

• RiotgirlRiotgirl Member UncommonPosts: 520

3 weeks old after a 20 month absence, during which time not ONE, single MMOG tempted me. I'm glad that I've finally rid myself of that old EQ [EverQuest] dynamic that ruined Eve for me the first time round.

Sometimes reconciliations are sweet.

Hope to see you in game, Carson.

Regards,
    Riotgirl

aka Cassi O'Peia
    Gallente Federation

"If you think I'm plucky and scrappy and all I need is love, you're in way over your head. I don't have a heart of gold or get nice. There are a lot nicer people coming up. We call them losers."

Thanks.

I am taking my time this time around, just hanging in Empire space getting my skills up making some friends and just generally enjoying doing agent missions and some rat hunts with friends.

Something I didn't do last time I played was followed the news on the EVE site. It's really good stuff. It makes me like EVE more to know that the players have control of the story and where it is going.

• MarkWaltMarkWalt Member Posts: 36

Originally posted by BsfAurora

Aussies and Purile go together like Vegemite and Bread
    ::::40::

Originally posted by MarkWalt
    Originally posted by BsfAurora

Aussies and Purile go together like Vegemite and Bread
    ::::40::

*shudders* Vegimite is crap, I dunno how anyone can eat it.

I have no idea why it's so synomonis (sp?) with Australia anyway, a foreign company owns it.

• MarkWaltMarkWalt Member Posts: 36

It's now owned by Kraft Foods, but was originally made by Aussie Fred Walker, as his version of Marmite, which is British.

I've never had Vegemite, but I've had Marmite... and it's edible on toast. Not that I'd crave it or anything, but I could eat it.