Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free server program!?

ookooookoo Member Posts: 2

For real?

and u better answer if u know anythin!::::30::

i

Comments

• NFWolfDudeNFWolfDude Member Posts: 304

::::12::

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    NFWolfDude

• Cobra1107Cobra1107 Member Posts: 78

• LanmoragonLanmoragon Member Posts: 994

First, your not allowed to talk about free servers on this site.

Second, why the heck would you want to play on a tiny private server population?  EVE online is almost pointless to play without having the larger population that the "legal" CCP hosted server has.

• CarsonCarson Member Posts: 17

lol

If there was such thing as a free server program, you'd only be able to play with like 10 people at once. I'd rather play with many thousands and pay plz.

I don't even know why we answer these silly things. It's obviously some wishful thinking on someone's part and with all two posts ookoo has, odds are he/she/it will never see the replies. ::::07::::::31::

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    NFWolfDude

• dakilla666dakilla666 Member UncommonPosts: 306

Even wishful thinking seems far fetched in this case. I mean seriously, do you know what kind of server you would need to even run this game ? Nevermind bandwith, simply the sheer size of the server end of this game must be tremendous, nevermind the computing power required to crunch all the variables in this game is fractions of a second.

And free servers are not illegal to talk about as long as they are not, well ... illegal themselves. There are quite a few free MMO's that are still out there, although, I think they are limited to beta versions of games which were never fully developped.

Dakilla[666] ~ The Realm ~ Level 1000 enchanter (retired)
    Maranthoric ~ La 4ieme Prophetie ~ Level 160 (5x) HE/Feu (de retour)
    Leonthoric[DDC] ~ EVE online ~ <Fire The "Laser"> (retired)

• Cobra1107Cobra1107 Member Posts: 78

Calm down, people. :P

• CarsonCarson Member Posts: 17

RAAWWWRRRGGGHHHHH
    /me explodes

• RiotgirlRiotgirl Member UncommonPosts: 520

Cassi O'Peia
    Gallente Federation

"If you think I'm plucky and scrappy and all I need is love, you're in way over your head. I don't have a heart of gold or get nice. There are a lot nicer people coming up. We call them losers."

Originally posted by Cobra1107
    Calm down, people. :P

::::04::

Wouldn't we have to get excited first? ::::18::

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    NFWolfDude

• NaosNaos Member Posts: 379

(had to join in on this)