Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Incursion Experience

2»

Comments

• sadeyxsadeyx Member UncommonPosts: 1,555

Originally posted by Lysarion

Hey, new rewards in Concord LP Store... BPCs for meta2 Cap modules... Guess what? 1B on market for those modules...

My alliance is currently farming incursions, already got 18BPCs(1run)... Pretty interresting, isn't it?  But if you want it to be profitable, you'll have to go to 0.0... (hard-core pops, really bigger reward)

Ahh, 1Bn each?  Nice, thats maybe more like it.

But in the second breath, if Alliances are farming them I guess it wont be long before they are pretty cheap.

The more I think about incursions the more I think that, while the PUG group was fun and forced me to interact with other players on levels that I may never have done, the more I think that I'd want to join a corp that specifically does them, or join a corp whose alliance does PvE as well as PvP..

So I guess in the End, Incursions, while PvE content, will encourage more people to leave the saftey og highsec and get to the good parts of the game.

• LysarionLysarion Member Posts: 87

Originally posted by sadeyx

But in the second breath, if Alliances are farming them I guess it wont be long before they are pretty cheap.

The fact is, there are something like 4/5 incursion at a time, only one of them in LS.

The 0.0 ones are not FFA-access based, because of pirates gank, and we're protecting our own incursed constellation, so there are absolutely no access, except small roaming gangs, under approval of our directors...

So, the price will stay pretty high for a long while...

I'm french, that's why I sometimes mis-use or mis-spell some words... Please don't blame me.
    (but feel free to explain my error if you want =)
    Need an Eve-Online trial invite? PM me your email adress =)

• sadeyxsadeyx Member UncommonPosts: 1,555

So, the price will stay pretty high for a long while...

History tells us that things like these come down pretty fast, Tech 2 stuff, pirate implants,  Pirate ships, faction items, Tech 3 stuff..

Alliances have exclusive access and they can farm at the utmost efficiency because of their vast resources, vast riches and vast amounts of organised man-power.  Not only that they learn how to abuse systems!   A 0.0 alliance would most probably fight an uncursion until its nearly done and then leave it to return to normal.  That way they can constantly farm.

What keeps the price high is that alliances will hoard all these items and drip feed them to Jita to maintain their price.  But once they have excessive stocks then competition starts hotting up as the supply out strips the demand.

its a process that Im intimatly familiar with,  Tech 3 ships only took 3 months to reduce in value by 50%

Still, if these prints come to 500m,  its still a fairly profitable item :D   its just that, a Level 4 mission runner could make that in 3 days with zero risk and zero bother.

• GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342

Originally posted by sadeyx
    Alliances have exclusive access and they can farm at the utmost efficiency because of their vast resources, vast riches and vast amounts of organised man-power. Not only that they learn how to abuse systems! A 0.0 alliance would most probably fight an uncursion until its nearly done and then leave it to return to normal. That way they can constantly farm. 

If 'everyone' is building stuff on their own, stockpiling and selling superfluity items, prices will hardly drop as demand will be low.

T3 production chain is simply retarded.

We will see more 'Legendary items', Marks and Arena Points' aka faction crap and all alike idiocy.

One could say, WoW is that -> way but meh, this is what EVE is today and the future where CCP is heading.