Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The little things....

2»

Comments

• XthosXthos Member UncommonPosts: 2,739

Sony promised a relaunch, it never happend.  Then they cut people so much, that they actually told the pvp people, they had to wait till pve was 'fixed' before they would work on any pvp issues...which meant they would stop supporting pvp period, which is what happend and everyone left the pvp server due to it and most went to try AoC....

So what ever happend to the pre-launch they promised?  How about conventions they had, that they wouldn't even set up a Vanguard booth, game fans themselves would set booths up at some of the shows.

I don't blindly hate SoE, I don't like a lot of stuff they do, but I judge them on a by case basis, and in Vanguards case, something doesn't add up.  I think someone crunched numbers and it wouldn't be worth it to put money into Vanguard, considering they may lose subs in another game they had or perception or something.

I think Vanguard is a great game, but I won't put my time/money into something that no one is developing/supporting.  If they would do so, I would be back in a second, I don't care who runs a game...Just how they are doing it.

• allinanallinan Member Posts: 79

Agreed, if they put a new team on it and added some new content...I'm so there, this game is very entertaining.