Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game compared to VCO

Hello there,

I played Voyage Century Online since the 1st minute of the 1st server, spent every awake moment on it for months, then after my guild members went on with their lives, I left the game as well, kept checking it out every now and then but just couldn't force myself to get in the mood anymore..

Anyway, I was just wondering, how different is UCW from VCO? This is a question directed to those who used to play VCO for a decent amount of time before leaving it for UCW..

Thank you.

Comments

• VegettaVegetta Member Posts: 438

IM wondering this myself. I played a fair bit of VCO.

• thecrapthecrap Member Posts: 433

Here is the link of player discussions about the games they were former players of VCO and POTBS

http://global.netmarble.com/forum/Forum/ForumPostListView.asp?fid=34&tid=6004&st=1&pg=3&ipg=1&kwd=&sop=1&tm=3&pid=

• ZebraFinchZebraFinch Member Posts: 27

Much Appreciated.

• CernanCernan Member UncommonPosts: 360

Just bumping this thread above my own.  I didn't realize this had a link that compared UWO to PotBS as well as VCO.  Very good link.  Worth the read to anyone with questions like myself.

Yeah, I finally downloaded the game and started, everybody warned new players about how long the tutorial was so I was expecting it to be maybe 10-15 minutes at best, but reality hit me when I spent 45 minutes and the tutorial wasn't done yet, closed the game and will continue another time because it was too much, I want to play the actual game, I will explore the game functions later on, I normally read all kinds of guides when I need help, I don't need to learn A-Z from the moment I open the game.

• thecrapthecrap Member Posts: 433

well to be honest the tutoral you just did was more like point A-C but dot worry you really dont have to finish all the schools you can just finish the first get the job of your choice  run to the company house apply then make new friends the community is really great and people like to help each other out and its also a faster way to learn the game because tutorial is only like point A-O the community and experienced players will be the most help

I understand that, any idea how to widen the chat window? it's too small, can't find any function to widen it, the gold sellers were spamming the chat, I had to add them to the ignore list, don't know if it actually block them from chat or not, I closed the game right afterwards.

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

Click and drag the right corner of the chat window up.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture