Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can you use Credit Card for payment yet?

DolmongDolmong Member Posts: 515

Last time I check this game I was going to subscribe but at the end it only accepted paypal..  =(

After 1-2 months now, I wanna see if they accept international visa card ?  If that so I'll happy to try it !! =)

Anyone please update me please !! xD

Comments

• XTinTXXTinTX Member Posts: 36

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think so Dol.  They have added Moneybrokers as a second option, but afaik that and Paypal are still the only choices. 

• LethalRoseLethalRose Member Posts: 8

I know that adding additional methods of payment is one of the things they are working one.

Hopefully its at the top of the list..

They recently added the capability to pay through Money Bookers.

So right now its 

Paypal

Money Bookers

• DolmongDolmong Member Posts: 515

Bummer.... that really going to hit real hard for them not to include credit card payment.

Guess I have to wait for longer....

• XTinTXXTinTX Member Posts: 36

I'm pretty sure Paypal offers some kind of deal that you pay directly through them with a credit card, and not have to have an account with a balance.  I don't know if that's acceptable to you, but I know corpmates who have done it and it seemed pretty quick and painless. 

• LethalRoseLethalRose Member Posts: 8

Originally posted by XTinTX

I'm pretty sure Paypal offers some kind of deal that you pay directly through them with a credit card, and not have to have an account with a balance.  I don't know if that's acceptable to you, but I know corpmates who have done it and it seemed pretty quick and painless. 

if you dont have an account paypal does let you use a credit card.

• JergisJergis Member UncommonPosts: 38

-Paypal does allow use of a credit card. You do not have to link any bank account information in order to use that feature. I've been using paypal for years with only my AmEx as payment form, works like a charm.

Good gaming to you.

Jergis

• cosycosy Member UncommonPosts: 3,228

i hope they will sell the game codes using a 3rd party site like shatteredcrystal or battle clinic, visa/mastercard fees are way to big for a small developer

BestSigEver :P

• zoomcnszoomcns Member UncommonPosts: 21

Game codes can also be purchased from Shatteredcrystal (http://www.shatteredcrystal.com/index.php/perpetuum), they have an option to pay directly with a credit/debit card through PayPal. (Although it seems 4 and 30 day codes are currently out of stock.)

• cosycosy Member UncommonPosts: 3,228

Originally posted by zoomcns
    Game codes can also be purchased from Shatteredcrystal (http://www.shatteredcrystal.com/index.php/perpetuum), they have an option to pay directly with a credit/debit card through PayPal. (Although it seems 4 and 30 day codes are currently out of stock.)

hmm i bet OP is a troll he dint reply after this

BestSigEver :P

• zoomcnszoomcns Member UncommonPosts: 21

From the Perpetuum website:

CREDIT CARD PAYMENT NOW AVAILABLE

We're glad to inform you that in addition to PayPal and Moneybookers, direct payment via credit/debit cards is now also available. If you would like to use the credit card option, simply select the 3rd button at the bottom of our store and proceed like normally.

• phoonzangphoonzang Member UncommonPosts: 22
    Yeah i have been waiting for credit card option! Just signed up.

This whole conversation is getting weird ... Just plain weird

• LaterisLateris Member UncommonPosts: 1,830

Nice- I am downloading the game right now to try it out after watching the live stream on massively