Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DC Universe - Keys and Invites

Comments

• paintchipspaintchips Member UncommonPosts: 107

I really want to give this game a try.

If anyone can throw a buddy key my way I would greatly appreciate it.

• CarfaceCarface Member Posts: 3

If anyone has a spare trial I would be much obliged.

• RimmonRimmon Member Posts: 82

Well why not, I would love a key if anyone has one to spare.  just pm me.  I'll owe ya one ;)

... - ..-. ..-

• sxman70sxman70 Member Posts: 47

request for key or invite to try

thank you

• SionedSioned Member UncommonPosts: 135

if anyone one has a spare key - please hand me one.

But because of this endless line it will be either luck - which i dont have. Or a DCU CSR - which would be .. also luck, nvm.

• fierywaterfierywater Member Posts: 19

Would love a key. Will make sure to throw mine here if I get the game. :) Thanks!

• GMan33GMan33 Member UncommonPosts: 79

Id like to try it out, send a key my way please!

Email is [email protected]

• AlienShirtAlienShirt Member UncommonPosts: 621

Looking for an unactivated PC Buddy Pass to try out the game before I purchase it. Thank you in advance.

• differentdifferent Member Posts: 180

HI, I'd love to try this out as I'm looking for a new MMO home. Thanks. Either pm or send to [email protected]

• Dekar2k5Dekar2k5 Member Posts: 1

would love to give the game a try, if anyone could send a buddy invite, would be greatly appreciated, thanks. :) [email protected] 

• MobfigureMobfigure Member Posts: 44

Hey if anyone has a spare key I'd like to play. [email protected] 

Would really apprciate it :) thanks.

• NickwisniNickwisni Member Posts: 42

Just a self bump, I made a post to see if anyone has a buddy invite they could spare. If you have one, please email me one at [email protected] thank you.

• koira1koira1 Member UncommonPosts: 264

If anyone has spare buddy key, could you throw one at me? i would very much like to try this game before i buy it.

• IzorkIzork Member UncommonPosts: 381

I'm looking for a spare key (Buddy key) to try the game out, before I buy i :)

Hope to hear from someone.. Just PM it .)

• rx8993rx8993 Member UncommonPosts: 17

looking for buddy key before i buy game, PM, ty...

• rezailrezail Member Posts: 22

Looking for a buddy key to try before i buy. [email protected] Will be willing to trade for a Rift buddy key in march...

• TortimerTortimer Member UncommonPosts: 113

I would really like to try this game.  I'm currently playing WoW but quitting very soon when time runs out.  DC Universe looks good.  I played CoH for a couple years and DC Universe looks and sounds better.  I would like to try before I buy but looking at how many people are looking for a trial key it doesn't look good.  If someone has a extra key I would really appeciate it email: [email protected]

• RockyRocketsRockyRockets Member UncommonPosts: 70

I would like a Key :)

• TortimerTortimer Member UncommonPosts: 113

sorry double post

• cerbehscerbehs Member Posts: 3

[email protected]

still waiting on a key, hope to divulge in some dc universe soon

• cloudacvcloudacv Member UncommonPosts: 210

wanting to get in on this [email protected]

• skeith138skeith138 Member Posts: 176

i would like to request a key also.

was in the beta phase and wondering how the game is before buy it or rift.

• ShinzouShinzou Member Posts: 34

I would love to give this game a try and prefer to try before I buy. Please PM me with a key if at all possible.

• nipper4369nipper4369 Member UncommonPosts: 11

Was looking in to this game not sold on if I want to buy it just yet. So if somoene has friend key I would love to try it out. As well as my buddy. So kind of looking for 1 or 2 keys. So feel free to pm me or email me at [email protected].

EDIT:

I'm looking for the PC version not the PS3 version. So thanks to those who tried to give the PS3 code.

• Metroid83Metroid83 Member Posts: 1

I would also love to get a buddy key for the PC from someone if they have a spare one. I am really looking to try DCUO out as it looks very promising. I do however want to try the game first as i have made the bad mistake in the past of buying an mmo before i try it. So if anyone has a spare key could you please email it to me at [email protected]. Thank you