Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

About runescape servers, need help!

JorielJoriel Member UncommonPosts: 177

So i havent played it for a long time, to find out now that im limited to brazilian servers only.

I live in Portugal i speak portuguese but its diferent from the brazilian portuguese which i dont really like, not to mention i get high pings to their servers.

but anyways i always played the game in english and it feels weird now.

So how do i acess the good old servers?? UK, nederland ones etc.

Comments

• PhelimReaghPhelimReagh Member UncommonPosts: 682

On the bottom right-hand corner of the runescape home page, there are 4 flags. Click the UK flag and you'll get the English speaking section. When you click "play game", it will load the English version of Runescape.

• JorielJoriel Member UncommonPosts: 177

Originally posted by PhelimReagh

On the bottom right-hand corner of the runescape home page, there are 4 flags. Click the UK flag and you'll get the English speaking section. When you click "play game", it will load the English version of Runescape.

nah iv tried that already, it failed, idk i think probably the only way is if i use a UK proxy, but idk how to do that.

• Zeus.CMZeus.CM Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,788

they force players to play in their country's servers? that's just lame! I can see another voting coming up -.-

• PhelimReaghPhelimReagh Member UncommonPosts: 682

I am able to get on all the other language servers. Not sure what's going wrong for you.

Have you tried the RS official forums? Pretty sure they're open even to F2P players now.