Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IMPORTANT: New to Jade Dynasty? Read this

SaikususSaikusus Member Posts: 3

First off, if you didn't know, Jade Dynasty is a really cool Free to Play game with unique features. For one, there's a built-in espering system, which allows you to grind even while you're afk. If you're like me, you can get to the top even without having to become a slave to point and click all the time. Secondly, this game does have a cash shop like any other free to play game, but there's a Banker system which allows you to trade your gold in for Jaden (the cash shop currency) so you can enjoy the full benefits of a paying customer without having to spend a single cent.

If you want to play, just download the game here:

http://jd.perfectworld.com/download

And register an account. Once you're done downloading, start up the game and create a character! Once you've decided whether to play Human or Athan, you can customize your character's looks and gender. If you are playing on The Billows server (East Coast USA, I recommend this because it's the coolest server there is :D), then on this screen, it is important that you copy and paste the following Inductor ID in the top left corner: 

4750025X030208078003129Z2d22b2

This will allow you to receive a Brocade Box upon creating your character (and for all characters you make on the account). This is Perfect World's gift to you as a new player, so take advantage of it! It literally contains hundreds of dollars worth of completely free pro items, so grab one while you can. Additionally, since this is my personal code, I can help you adjust to the game and explain some of the cool features. As one of the top 50 players on the server, I should be able to answer all of your questions and give you all the help that you need. Hope to see you in-game!

- Saikusus, The Biillows

Comments

• Wand3r3rWand3r3r Member UncommonPosts: 14

what is the benefit of getting a Brocade Box? and can u fight monsters while flying or swimming like in perfect world in jade dynasty?...