Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Runes of Magic: Frogster CEO Resigns

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Frogster has announced that longtime executive board member and current CEO Andreas Weidenhaupt has resigned effective April 2011 "devote himself to new professional challenges." According to Frogster's press release, Weidenhaupt will keep 'close ties' to the company and remain available for consulting. Weidenhaupt is largely responsible for Frogster obtaining European publication rights for both TERA and Mythos.

Andreas Weidenhaupt was founder and managing director of the games portal Onlinewelten.com and has been CEO and managing director of the Frogster Online Gaming GmbH since July 2008. The hundred percent subsidiary of Frogster Interactive Pictures AG runs the operative business of Frogster in Europe. In February 2009, Andreas Weidenhaupt was appointed to the executive board by the supervisory board of Frogster Interactive Pictures AG and since then has been responsible for product and brand development as well as for the expansion of the company’s portfolio in the position of Chief Licensing Manager.

Read more here.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• GamingDemonGamingDemon Member Posts: 5

Lol, hope that frogster will die, and BHS find someone else to realease TErA in EU now.

• skeloyskeloy Member Posts: 4

Haha... Live Is Brutal And Full Of Traps ... Yo Die Frogster Pay For Your Ignorance !!

• GamerAeonGamerAeon Member Posts: 567

Frogster...How the Greedy hath fallen

Next Up Astrum Nival and gPotato!

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392

I won't have anything to do with the company or their games.

• hahaha. this is perfect. took this long for it to happen? crazy.

"still be available as a consultant."   man, i hope not.

• Well, dunno, but if Frogster fall down i hope en Masse will publish Tera in Europe too. I don't see the problem here.

• AlbaficaAlbafica Member Posts: 23

this game has great potential but if it fails in EU it will be cuase of frogster....what the hell BHS was thinking when they  gave EU publisher to these guyz