Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good game with poor services.

I devoted more than 3 months playing this game, made into hero lv. 4 but couldn't stand the poor service anymore and quit.

The graphic is top, "oblivion"-ish if you run it on highest settings.

Quests are "mediocre" made, kill 15 of these, then 20 of that and 40 of those. Collect 15, 20, 30 quest-related drop from enemy A, B and C.

Its "gaming system" is also very well done, you can never get lost thanks to its auto-route, just click the name of the monsters/npc in your quest log and your character will move to their location. U.I is a pure copy-pasta of WoW, with the same "mini-map" and "item link" to chat log etc..

The leveling is basically on main-quests and dialy events, on late-game, you'll have so many dialy quests that will ocupy at least 3 hours to finish them all, not to count time specific events to milk the maximum exp per day.

Character "customization" is heavy based on the outfits of cash-shop.

Now the bad part, very, very poor service, all they do is correct 3 to 5 lines every week and label it as "progress". Bad overseer leads to bad community, you can easily people practing "anti-game" (trying to ruin your gaming experience without any gain) like a higher level joinning your campaign just to kill the boss so you have to restart it because he didn't join your party and exploiting glitches on dialy racing event. And the huge advantage that the "cash-shoppers" get from "gamble refining" their equipments.

Comments

• Hellfyre420Hellfyre420 Member Posts: 861

Originally posted by halls270

I devoted more than 3 months playing this game, made into hero lv. 4 but couldn't stand the poor service anymore and quit.

The graphic is top, "oblivion"-ish if you run it on highest settings.

Quests are "mediocre" made, kill 15 of these, then 20 of that and 40 of those. Collect 15, 20, 30 quest-related drop from enemy A, B and C.

Its "gaming system" is also very well done, you can never get lost thanks to its auto-route, just click the name of the monsters/npc in your quest log and your character will move to their location. U.I is a pure copy-pasta of WoW, with the same "mini-map" and "item link" to chat log etc..

The leveling is basically on main-quests and dialy events, on late-game, you'll have so many dialy quests that will ocupy at least 3 hours to finish them all, not to count time specific events to milk the maximum exp per day.

Character "customization" is heavy based on the outfits of cash-shop.

Now the bad part, very, very poor service, all they do is correct 3 to 5 lines every week and label it as "progress". Bad overseer leads to bad community, you can easily people practing "anti-game" (trying to ruin your gaming experience without any gain) like a higher level joinning your campaign just to kill the boss so you have to restart it because he didn't join your party and exploiting glitches on dialy racing event. And the huge advantage that the "cash-shoppers" get from "gamble refining" their equipments.

I agree 100%.. I was around since launch and put a good 4-5months of time into the game.. Also spent around $80 in cash shop all together (couldnt help not getting the dragon mount + fashion lol.) But slowly i saw the future of the game unfold, it started with the first main patch which made almost all gold earned turn into "funds" which would only be accepted by NPCs..

Before then you'd be able to farm enough gold to purchase any cash shop item you wanted within a day, and the market was BOOMING.. Realm 3 was full of markets stocked to the brim of stuff and lots of traffic, the game looked very promiseing.. But after "funds" people saw the future in the game, and PWE showed its intent when it finnaly offered Officer Gear up for sale on the market.. Now i see they are even offering Hero shards (forgot the name of them lol) in cash shop now too..

Such a awsome pvp game.. Had a good population.. But PWE is way too greedy and messed it up BIG time.. Un-repairable now if you ask me.

Currently Playing:
    Rift + Starcraft II + Gears Of War 3 Beta

• dwarfusdwarfus Member UncommonPosts: 93

It's disappointing to hear from veterans that the end PVP game is ruined. This game's graphics are very good. I was stoked to play through the historical quests of Three Kingdoms and eventually play some PVP. But given the number of posts concerning the CS I'm gonna have to hang this game up. 

I think there's a reason PWE was at the bottom of mmorpg's poll for least trusted company. The CS is a sure way to kill your game and PVP population. You have to look no further than the patch notes posted every few weeks on their forums - just cash shop updates for the last bunch. Such a shame. 

Any guesses on how long until the only people playing this game are high level heroes with CS characters? I don't have a lot of experience on how long it takes to totally kill a game.