Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Carbine Studios

skeaserskeaser Member RarePosts: 4,181

So, all I know is these guys are in cahoots with NCSoft and making a tightlipped MMO and have been quiet for a long time.

I know it's doubtful since Google produced nothing, but I know some of you folks are good at finding obscure information, anyone know what's going on?

http://www.carbinestudios.com/

Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.

Comments

• mistamikemistamike Member Posts: 1

You should check out my fansite, Carbine Central, which has been following the game since Nov '09. We're the only fansite and community so far for Carbine Studios. You can also find us on Facebook and Twitter.

Here are some of the most popular threads that reveal a bit more information about this hugely secretive game.

Carbine Clues - A thread discussing all the clues (pictures, merchandise, etc) that have been posted on Twitter and other sites by Carbine Studios.

What We Know So Far - A thread containing all of the tibbits about the game from various interviews over the years.

[Exclusive] Staff Spotlight with Jemery Gaffney - This is the first of many exclusive staff interviews and we’re aiming to release future Staff Spotlight’s on a regular monthly basis.

We hope to see more fans of Carbine Studios on our forums.

Enjoy!

• DeivosDeivos Member EpicPosts: 3,692

Wonder if the Carbon dev project and Carbine studio have anything to do with one another.

They both start with C at least and both are from/deal with NCsoft. :p

"The knowledge of the theory of logic has no tendency whatever to make men good reasoners." - Thomas B. Macaulay

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Daniel J. Boorstin

• skeaserskeaser Member RarePosts: 4,181

Originally posted by mistamike

You should check out my fansite, Carbine Central, which has been following the game since Nov '09. We're the only fansite and community so far for Carbine Studios. You can also find us on Facebook and Twitter.

Here are some of the most popular threads that reveal a bit more information about this hugely secretive game.

Carbine Clues - A thread discussing all the clues (pictures, merchandise, etc) that have been posted on Twitter and other sites by Carbine Studios.

What We Know So Far - A thread containing all of the tibbits about the game from various interviews over the years.

[Exclusive] Staff Spotlight with Jemery Gaffney - This is the first of many exclusive staff interviews and we’re aiming to release future Staff Spotlight’s on a regular monthly basis.

We hope to see more fans of Carbine Studios on our forums.

Enjoy!

I've actually been a member for a while but lost the site, thanks for getting me back to it!

Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.