Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lineage 2: High Five Preliminary Patch Notes

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

NCWest has posted a new thread on the official Lineage II forums with the preliminary patch notes for the upcoming High Five update. The effort came about due to players releasing incorrect information from poor translations of the Korean patch notes. The forum post details thirteen features that have been extensively overhauled for High Five and, while the patch notes are not finalized, it's a terrific forward-look at what's coming.

In the past, we have only published the patch notes for an update once all of our testing is done and everything in the notes is confirmed. Many players have already read the Korean patch notes by using an internet translation program, or by reading notes translated by a different NCsoft territory. Those patch notes are sometimes translated incorrectly, or advertise additions that NCWest is not currently eligible for, and thus mislead our players. In an effort to manage player expectations and boost communication about future updates to our players, we have translated the Korean Patch Notes for High Five through official means, and we are posting them here. These are the same patch notes that we test our builds from. Please remember, these are not the final patch notes, and they have not been fully tested and confirmed yet. There will likely be changes when the update goes to live servers. We have removed any references to changes that we are certain will not be in the NCWest version of High Five, such as NCstore items. Also, we have omitted certain items that have not been tested yet. Once the NCWest version of this update reaches its PTS state, the finalized patch notes will be released. And now without further ado...

Read more here.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Soldier101Soldier101 Member Posts: 111

Who still play's this game?

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,015

Originally posted by Soldier101

If the economy was as forgiving as modern games I would be playing it. It's simply (in my opinion) one of the best games around.

Still it has a devoted following both in the east and west.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • michaelmnnmichaelmnn Member Posts: 39

^ agreeing with him on all points

• DevilXaphanDevilXaphan Member UncommonPosts: 1,144

Originally posted by Soldier101

Still a healthy population on Chronos at all levels and that was 2 months ago.

This update does not interest me for now but CT3 should.

• ZenIrishChaiZenIrishChai Member UncommonPosts: 527

It's a lot busier then people realize. I only just started playing seriously about a year ago, but it amazes me how many people are still around. Especially once you get past your 2nd class transfer, you'll start seeing a lot more people in the major cities/hubs at that level range (40+).

It's definitely one of the best MMOs out and I'm hooked. It helps a lot to be in an active guild as early as possible though. The learning curve and lack of people in the earlier levels would have frustrated me right out of the game, but instead I'm well looked after with both gear and information. I wouldn't have been able to afford decent gear or found basic direction on where to go next otherwise. I also run in to other parties camping good xp spots all the time when I group up with guildies for faster xp. It's just a top-heavy game right now, like any MMO thats been out for years with very limited low-level updates.

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

I still play and love the game. 

• LexusALELexusALE Member Posts: 1

My 1st and best mmo-game)

• kramsterkramster Member UncommonPosts: 93

have great memories of L2, if it wasn't for the economy I would still be playing. Unfortunately getting top gear at the high levels is near impossible without cheating. Still the daddy of PvP games IMO and dungeons are a great social event with friends.

• AlyvianAlyvian Member Posts: 342

its a shame the game was managed the way it is/was, would probably still be playing if it was managed better.

• DevilXaphanDevilXaphan Member UncommonPosts: 1,144

The only thing wrong with the game is the economy which never really  fixed itself and remains pretty high for most items.