Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[EU - Moonglade] Old School Grumps

vegasnivegasni Member Posts: 17

OSG are, as the name implies, a small group of veterans, who've played since Molten Core was hot stuff, no pun intended. We're a bit tired of the hardcore raiding scene, but we still want to experience the content. Now that 10man-raiding is no longer the light-version, that's what we're aiming for. Couple of times a week. We have real lives you see. Work, studies, kids even. All that jazz.

We're also very tired of drama, and attention-seeking personas. Loot is definitely means to an end, not the end itself, and we're generally just throwing gear to the person who needs it most. Or asks most politely. Or the guy standing closest.

We would like a couple more faces. Not more. To chat with, to have fun with, to level with, to raid with. And we're really, really picky. You need to fit in. To do that you'd probably need to be a tad above average age. And a bit more than average grumpy. If you find yourself muttering 'the kids today and their fancy epics' while chewing gum and avoiding standing in the fire, all at the same time, then you're probably the right stuff. Even without gum.

It really helps if you don't understand how 'U' ended up as a word, you remember when players were picked for personality and skill, not gear score, and that you understand guild loyalty. If you're the person who eagerly runs off and gets saved with a pug rather than waiting for the guild to go somewhere, you have the wrong priorities. And then we'll just get grumpy on your behind. On the other hand, if you're the one that routinely passes on loot cause the other guy needs it more, then we're talking.

If you're the person we're looking for, you know exactly what I'm talking about. Get in touch with one of us. If not, go find a pug somewhere and get shinys before me. I honestly don't care.

We have a lot of married couples in the guild, so if you and your spouse are looking for a gaming home this could be it!

http://old-grumps.proboards.com

Comments