Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

End Game Flash Points! Empire and Republic as a team?

Do you think there is a chance that Republic and Empire sides can play end game flash points as a team? I think it would be really intersting if they did and something most faction side games have not done. Not even sure if a game has done that.  It really could make some great story telling.

The TOR site does say directive 9 flash point is both Empire and Republic. Of course i assume it would the standard MMO faction only but it would be nice to see a twist in the game play.  

Maybe the TOR book fatal alliance is a sign that this may be possible for some flash points? 

What do you think?

I can feel your anger. This game is defenseless. Take your weapon. Strike this game down with all of your hatred, and your journey towards towards the Dark Side will be complete.

Comments

• GMan3GMan3 Member CommonPosts: 2,127

Originally posted by kegtap

Do you think there is a chance that Republic and Empire sides can play end game flash points as a team? I think it would be really intersting if they did and something most faction side games have not done. Not even sure if a game has done that.  It really could make some great story telling.

The TOR site does say directive 9 flash point is both Empire and Republic. Of course i assume it would the standard MMO faction only but it would be nice to see a twist in the game play.  

Maybe the TOR book fatal alliance is a sign that this may be possible for some flash points? 

What do you think?

Based on the lay-out of that page and how it is worded I have a feeling those robots are a direct threat to both sides and would therefore be a cross-faction team type event.  The whole "the enemy of my enemy is my friend (for now)" type of thing.  It's also a pretty common element in end game type content for MMOs with separate factions. 

Unfortunately, we have to wait this out to see as well.  I have to give BioWare's Marketing department a hand, the more information they give us, the more questions it creates.  Good job not only for the Devs in creating this stuff, but to marketing as well for keeping me interested.

"If half of what you tell me is a lie, how can I believe any of it?"