Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Today is a good day..

Hellfyre420Hellfyre420 Member Posts: 861

Anyone else have those days in EvE where it just seems like everything is comeing together and working in you're favor for once? This morning has been that day for me.. I was in Simela checking my local belts when i came across a faction spawn earning me 30mil on named afterburner.. Then i get a storyline mission about 16jumps away.. Instead of hauling my Myrm there AND my catalyst (salvage) i decide to just slap a salvage + tracking beam on my myrm and be on my way...

About 5 jumps in i see a pod sitting next to a wreck near a stargate.. Being the ahole that i'am i bumrush the wreck with my salvager to see if i can get any goodies.. Little did i know that it said "advanced" wreck and to my suprirse i got 3 intact armor plates with some other good loot.. Long story short i sold them for around 33mil each and am now 100mil richer then i was moments ago.. My hearts raceing because this is the most isk i've ever had and i earned it all in less then a hour lol! And before this i jus spent 20mil (out of the 50mil i had saved) on advanced skills books.. It couldnt of come at a better time..

Now i'am decideing weather i wanna fit a domi or actually go have some fun and fit myself a t2 frig to take into low/nul sec for once.. :) Sometimes things just go so right in EvE! Hehe.. Anyone else have simular stories to share?

Currently Playing:
Rift + Starcraft II + Gears Of War 3 Beta

Comments

• Hellfyre420Hellfyre420 Member Posts: 861

Originally posted by Robokapp

i know cool kids who go in fleet battles with a stealth bomber with 3 rocket launchers, cloaking device and...salvager.

nobody uses high-slot #5 so salvager or tractor beam is the shizznit.

Hmm maybe i should do this then make my way to fountain and salvage some IT/Goon wrecks xD

Currently Playing:

• batolemaeusbatolemaeus Member CommonPosts: 2,061

2007.11.18 20:49:28 Notify You successfully salvage from the Amarr Mothership Wreck. Unfortunately there was nothing to be salvaged.

'nuff said.

:(

• kadepsysonkadepsyson Member UncommonPosts: 1,919

Sounds like you had quite the nice luck there with loot and salvage.

My personal best was wardec'ing a one man corporation to destroy his tower.  Instead of shooting the labs around it I decided to unanchor them and sell them.  When I unanchored them, researched BPOs for capital components and a researched freighter BPO came out.  Sold it all for over 5 billion lol.  He logged back on a while later for a short while, and I haven't seen him log on since that day.

• ToxiliumToxilium Member UncommonPosts: 905

I moved out to nullsec last week and made nearly 100mil in my first night from a single faction warp disruptor a rat dropped. I'm sitting at 80mil in the wallet as I bought a new drake for ratting and fully T2 fitted it. Good times man, I know how you feel.

• HazelleHazelle Member Posts: 760

Found money needs to be spent on frivolous things so take the low sec fun in a t2 Frigate.

• LysarionLysarion Member Posts: 87

I'm agreeing with Hazelle. Money have to be spent, and you'll probably have a lot of fun flying in a T2 frig, even if you lose it stupidly at the end =)

I'm french, that's why I sometimes mis-use or mis-spell some words... Please don't blame me.
    (but feel free to explain my error if you want =)
    Need an Eve-Online trial invite? PM me your email adress =)

• Darkor_hXcDarkor_hXc Member UncommonPosts: 209

Damn you guys, now I just wanna resub.

Gratz to the OP  :P

Originally posted by Lysarion

I'm agreeing with Hazelle. Money have to be spent, and you'll probably have a lot of fun flying in a T2 frig, even if you lose it stupidly at the end =)

lol well guys i actually held onto the isk for a while debateing what to do with it.. Then i ran through my old corps system to liquidate some items i had stored in a station there.. Once i undocked i saw a bunch of my old corpies standing in front of station, long story short the leader asked me to come back and help with the war effort.. I guess they went out to nulsec (something we worked on doing when i was a member) and are comeing back to recruit + build up more isk then head back.. Sounds like fun so i decided i'd join in.

So pretty much spent 90mil on a nice federation navy comet + fleet pvp myrm + some neut vexors and now im flying them into system to begin the fun.. Been so long since i've pvp'd! :)

Currently Playing:

• KomandorKomandor Member Posts: 272

A good day or just a lucky day?

Keep on rockin'!image

• MinscMinsc Member UncommonPosts: 1,353

Originally posted by Komandor

There's a difference?

Originally posted by Minsc

Originally posted by Komandor

There's a difference?

Not for me..

Currently Playing:

• kirak2009kirak2009 Member UncommonPosts: 543

that's it  I am downloading this again,  

I miss  those  fun lucky/good days  in eve

besides,  it will keep me off the forums at work ;)

"All expectation leads to suffering" Buhhda

• tvalentinetvalentine Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,216

I consider any day i make 100mil+ in piracy as a good day ... like a week ago i got a 150mil isk ransom on a cynabal.... and before that 238mil from missioning drake. Good times image

Playing: EVE Online
    Favorite MMOs: WoW, SWG Pre-cu, Lineage 2, UO, EQ, EVE online
    Looking forward to: Archeage, Kingdom Under Fire 2
    KUF2's Official Website - http://www.kufii.com/ENG/ -

Originally posted by tvalentine

I consider any day i make 100mil+ in piracy as a good day ... like a week ago i got a 150mil isk ransom on a cynabal.... and before that 238mil from missioning drake. Good times image

Damn swashbuckler

Currently Playing: