Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Come on MOD's

TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

When are you going to start clamping down on the trolls - these post about Rift - the vast majority are just trolling.  Start doing your jobs and clean up the forums.  Please.

Comments

• SmikisSmikis Member UncommonPosts: 1,045

amen, yday, there was troll who knew nothing about game, or either was breaking alpha beta nda, and just spouting nonsense, all i did was call him on his bs, and i got warned..

and every god damn r.tard out there is spamming forums without any punishment, what a joke

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Hi there,

I can assure you that our moderating staff is watching the Rift forums closely, but the fact of the matter is that Rift is an incredibly popular game to discuss here at MMORPG.com and this includes both positive and negative discussion on the game.

Our moderation team will do our best to deal with the posts and threads that are created to just stir things up, but please understand that it is a fine line to balance because at the same time we do not wish to stifle criticism on the game.

If you'd like to help us address issues on the Rift forums please be sure to report posts in violation of our Rules of Conduct as you see them so as to direct our moderators' attention to posts or threads they may have missed. Thank you.

I am going to lock this one up now. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to get in touch with me at [email protected].

This discussion has been closed.