Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DC Universe - Keys and Invites

Comments

• dubman23dubman23 Member Posts: 11

If anyone out there has a key they can throw my way i'd greatly appreciate it. I just finished trying a whole bunch of mmorpg's but none really held my attention for too long. After i saw DCUO videos on youtube and played a bit of it at my friends house i got a really great feeling that this would be the perfect game for me. With school expenses i'm pretty much broke for a while lol xP, so if anyone has a key i could have i'd be really thankful.

Thanks ([email protected])

• NickwisniNickwisni Member Posts: 42

If anyone has a code, please send one my way. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Email: [email protected]

• CammyCammy Member Posts: 864

Me too please (PM me would be wonderful)

thank you all! 

• kkarresskkarress Member Posts: 5

i wanna try this game.if any1 have a key to spare email to:[email protected] . thanks

• VogtavVogtav Member Posts: 1

I enjoyed city of heroes and champions online, was really wondering how DC Universe Online was. I've been playing WoW for a quite a while and it has been getting dry. I'm in college so I do not have a lot of cash so if someone could share a friend key to help me see if I would like to invest in the game I would love it!. Thanks, my email is [email protected]. Thanks!!

• ExploriumExplorium Member Posts: 395

Hello. :) I'm a big DC fan and would love to have a buddy key. This game looks just up my alley. Nice action, and I've heard the PvP was a lot of fun.

You can send the buddy key to [email protected] 

Check out my nature/animal/relaxing music channel on Youtube!

My game channel on Youtube!
    http://www.youtube.com/vendayn

• adonik01adonik01 Member UncommonPosts: 7

Hi

If anyone got a buddy key and feel like giving it away. Please sent it to [email protected] . thank you.

• jfulmerjfulmer Member Posts: 2

HI,

If anyone has an extra I would also really appreciate a buddy key to test out the game before I buy it =D. Feel free to PM me thanks!

• voodoozapvoodoozap Member Posts: 14

anyone have a buddy key? [email protected]  thx in advance ^_^

• bruciebrucie Member Posts: 22

Hi All,

Any chance someone has an extra buddy key that they could pm please? :]

• onlyosirisonlyosiris Member Posts: 3

If anyone has a buddy key I'd really appreciate it. This game looks like it's right up my alley.

My email is [email protected].

• ZunaahZunaah Member UncommonPosts: 40

Looking for a key aswell - IM me if you have a spare. Thanks

When logic fails.. instinct prevails

• cerbehscerbehs Member Posts: 3

im dieing at the chance to team up with batman (or fight against him). very interested to try this game

email: [email protected]

thank you very much whoever decided to send a buddy key! i'll definitly return the favor

• AadienAadien Member UncommonPosts: 220

I woud really love to play so send me a message.

or email me at [email protected]

thanks =)

• lordpenquinlordpenquin Member Posts: 129

Hello,

If anyone has a spare buddy key I would love to get one.  You can email it to [email protected].  Thanks in advance!   I'm really looking forward to trying this because I've heard good things about it from trusted sources, but they have already used their keys up.

• dracomundracomun Member UncommonPosts: 92

Hey,

i'd love a key if anyone has an extra thank you. [email protected]

• bleed0rangebleed0range Member Posts: 109

Hey there you...

person with an extra key/ invite...

send it my way...

and I'll love you forever.

[email protected]

• DalanoDalano Member Posts: 116

Originally posted by lordpenquin

Hello,

If anyone has a spare buddy key I would love to get one.  You can email it to [email protected].  Thanks in advance!   I'm really looking forward to trying this because I've heard good things about it from trusted sources, but they have already used their keys up.

Oh, really?

According to the linked post, you "got my DCUO beta key and was very excited." But, after playing, you decided: "I honestly don't think Sony can make a good MMO anymore.   I really really wanted to love this game.  Now I just dislike the game and hate Sony all the more."

And now you've "heard good things about it from trusted sources."

Gimme a freaking break.

Playing: FFXIV, EVE

• lilreap2k3lilreap2k3 Member UncommonPosts: 353

I would love a key if anyone has one to spare. Been looking at this game for a while now. I have been hearing good things and would like to see it for myself.

[email protected]

Thanks

Playing - Minecraft, 7 Days To Die, Darkfall:ROA, Path of Exile

Waiting for - 

• KylanKylan Member Posts: 7

Hello there! I would love to have a key also if possible. Javy7 @ hotmail . com or msg me here at mmorpg.

Thanks

• RoCkYaFaCeRoCkYaFaCe Member Posts: 6

On the fence about buying this game since I'm not playing really atm but would love to try it if anybody has a spare key. [email protected]

• halothhaloth Member Posts: 18

I am on the fence too - a key/invite would be much appreciated!  Thanks!

• BlackndBlacknd Member Posts: 600

With the high demand of keys, I sincerely doubt I will get one, but if someone has a spare could you please sent it to [email protected]

Thanks in advance :)

.. But in a good way.

• voodoozapvoodoozap Member Posts: 14

anyone have a key i could snag off ya?  14'th post    [email protected]

• mojo0080mojo0080 Member Posts: 3

Hey guys, i would absolutely love a buddy key if anyone happens to have one spare, Im so close to buying this game after getting bored with my current mmo, i just need that trial to push me over the edge so to speak :)

PM me here or email me at [email protected]

cheers