Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Calling all "old" members!

Comments

• eyeswideopeneyeswideopen Member Posts: 2,414

Originally posted by ShadowSaturn

Originally posted by Gameloading

Unfortunately, most of the old members no longer post here.

Or they atleast don't post under their original accounts. I'm sure there are quite a few with newer accounts though.

Bullshit. Like people would make new accounts.

~Zor

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
    -And on the 8th day, man created God.-

• LadyAlibiLadyAlibi Member UncommonPosts: 297

I usually stay out of OT, but I remember Murt. And I am posting under a new account. I actually deleted my old account.

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Originally posted by Sawtooth

Hey guys. I haven't posted here in forever, but I'm lurking around again.

And hey Riki! How's your sister doing? :)

Don't worry about my sister son.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• baffbaff Member Posts: 9,457

You are an uncle!

Grats.

• BlazinBladesBlazinBlades Member Posts: 1,214

I use to post her a while ago when I was 24 years old, however due to the communist nature of this site and the hyper sensitive feelings of others I was banned for 4 years from 2006. I was recently allowed to post again and as such I am right now not banned. Bring it on down now.

Damn byotch dat aint no friggn moon fool, dat be a friggn space station byotch.

• eyeswideopeneyeswideopen Member Posts: 2,414

Originally posted by BlazinBlades

I use to post her a while ago when I was 24 years old, however due to the communist nature of this site and the hyper sensitive feelings of others I was banned for 4 years from 2006. I was recently allowed to post again and as such I am right now not banned. Bring it on down now.

You didn't do it right. Here, I'll help you out.

Bring it on down now!

~Zor

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
    -And on the 8th day, man created God.-

• chriswsmchriswsm Member UncommonPosts: 383

I am so old I dont remember where I live

I used to visit this site a lot however in recent years it has become the home of negative forum posts, illogical opinions and tantrums so I visit less often.

Played or Beta'd: UO / DAOC / Horizons / EQ2 / DDO / EVE / Archlord / PirateKingsOnline / Tabula Rasa / LOTRO / AOC / Champions / Darkfall / Mortal Online / DCUO / Rift / STO / SWTOR / TSW

• freesugarfreesugar Member Posts: 6

what exactly are we talking here

• GrymGrym Member UncommonPosts: 301

Yeah, I remember reading posts from almost everyone posted here. I never really posted a great deal even during the "Golden Age" of MMOs. Mostly came here to get news on new or different games. My how the list has grown.

(My son speaking to his Japanese Grandmother) " Sorry Obaba, I don't speak Japanese, I only speak human."

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Your years must be really short then. May 2008

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • pepsi1028pepsi1028 Member Posts: 471

Originally posted by grunty

Your years must be really short then. May 2008

Grunty ftw.

†Pepsi1028†

PEPSI!!!!!
    Get out of your box already...

• wakawaka2010wakawaka2010 Member Posts: 9

news are here

• wakawaka2010wakawaka2010 Member Posts: 9

newz come

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

I am SOOO up for a real life meet. That would rock. If anyone has any ideas lemme know!!

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• XzaroXzaro Member UncommonPosts: 1,719

i recognize most people in here, but i'm not sure if anyone would recognize me, as i'm not even sure how much of a lurker i was back then anymore lol

• khirmellkhirmell Member Posts: 40

I'm an old member but not that active in the forums.

• Willa2Willa2 Member UncommonPosts: 48

Hello guys!  image

Have mostly been lurking on this website.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

Originally posted by killerTwinkie

As Murt mentioned, I was running through the site trying to locate the "old-school-crew" from way back when. Hell, it has been nearly 6 years since most of us joined this site (myself included).

Those times might be gone, but I hope the people aren't. You're everything to this website and you meant everything to me; it's why I came and keep coming back.  I think Munki said it best (if i may change it a bit): "we're not who we were", but I still miss you all.

Matt pretty much summed it up right there. We're coming up on 8 years and that's a good chunk of our lives (albeit only 2-4 of it was on the forums regularly). Impressions were made, lasting. Hell, I just got off the phone with a friend I made over these forums.

In short, even though this entire thread has united most all of the "old-school-crew" over the past 9 months it has been up -- we're not really united. Sure, a post here and there; claims of a lurker there, someone's sister got knocked up there, etc,  etc, etc.

Back to the OP, let's find eachother? http://www.facebook.com/murtb is the closest you'll get to me (before the phone number) online. Let's get it together guys!

*Edit

I just realized that there's no real objective posed by my post -- only hints. I'm basically saying what I said 9 months ago: we're trying to find eachother after all of these years, if you've got a facebook, well, fantastic! If not, there are countless ways of contacting some of us to get back in touch.

Just think of it as some sort of reuinion.

OORAH?

Semper Fi,

Murt

• XxjagoxXXxjagoxX Member Posts: 148

Im a old member, does this inclued me?

• lunatislunatis Member UncommonPosts: 261

What do you mean, old members! I aint old you... *****

• Sid_ViciousSid_Vicious Member RarePosts: 2,177

MIRC used to be the place to hang out! : P

Pretty new to this site. I joined it recently when I saw some ratings for games that made my jaw drop and felt that I had to say something . .. new place to rant that rocks because unlike facebook nobody knows who I am! Mwahaha!! I guess maybe someone from my work maybe bored enough to find out which website that I go to the most . .. lol but thats it.

NEWS FLASH! "A bank was robbed the other day and a man opened fire on the customers being held hostage. One customer zig-zag sprinted until he found cover. When questioned later he explained that he was a hardcore gamer and knew just what to do!" Download my music for free! I release several albums per month as part of project "Thee Untitled" . .. some video game music remixes and cover songs done with instruments in there as well! http://theeuntitled.bandcamp.com/ Check out my roleplaying blog, collection of fictional short stories, and fantasy series... updated on a blog for now until I am finished! https://childrenfromtheheavensbelow.blogspot.com/ Watch me game on occasion or make music... https://www.twitch.tv/spoontheeuntitled and subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvqULn678VrF3OasgnbsyA

• NierroNierro Member UncommonPosts: 1,755

hi

edit; I just checked my last forum posts, one was pretty recent when I wanted to try DAoC again (my first favorite mmo), and the last one was 2 years (almost 3 now) ago during a debate about abortion, haha.

• lyonman24lyonman24 Member Posts: 855

almost a year since this post started. just decided to stop by has been longer than a year since i lurked these halls

• nolfnolf Member UncommonPosts: 869

Holy crap, its MURT!

There's a name I haven't thought of in ages.  I don't know if we ever had exchanges personally, but between having been on this site forever and your prolific posting habits, I surely remember you!

I really hope that *insert game name here* will be the first game to ever live up to all of its pre-release promises, maintain a manageable hype level and have a clean release. Just don't expect me to hold my breath.

• rathma1rathma1 Member Posts: 3

I joined in 2003, am I old enough?

Found an old post of mine 2 days ago: http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/9/view/forums/thread/9071/page/1