Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LoN Loot items

ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914

.. Im confused on how you trade these items .. do you redeem the card then claim the item in game.. But doesnt that mark it heritage , and therefore untradeable... Do you trade the actual card thru the Collection Trade mechanic and trust the person ingame to give you plats .. I dont see an option to trade for Plats in that card trading tool...

Any help would be appreciated.. thx

Comments

• rmasonrmason Member Posts: 140

If I remember correctly from EQ (they gave me a few free packs for some reason and I got a trak pet and something else) you trade the cards in LoN. Once the card is redeemed it is account bound. That is, if I remember correctly.

• neumneum Member UncommonPosts: 143

You can trade in the LoN game.  IIRC the free packs you get every month if they still do that can not be traded or the cards inside.  You have to spend real money or buy SC  on packs to be able to trade and maybe packs that you can win the the LoN game.  The LoN loot card spammers used to bug the hell out of me when  I played EQ2.  Yeah I blocked them but someone always brings up the whole plat selling RMT thing in chat.

I dont think you can trade for plat in the LoN game you just have to hope not to get ripped off.