Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DC Universe - Keys and Invites

Comments

• SookieSmoothSookieSmooth Member UncommonPosts: 7

I am searching for a buddy key as well. Please pm if you have 1 to spare. Thanks a bunch.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

Waiting for:
    Swords of the new world: Granado espada
    DOMO

Playing: Ge Sg beta test
    Rappelz
    trickster

• DicharekDicharek Member UncommonPosts: 177

I too want a key. PM' me with one.

• RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283

can i get a key please

• MikiriMikiri Member UncommonPosts: 9

Really want to try this game.

Would really appreciate it.

[email protected]

• SararielSarariel Member UncommonPosts: 301

Desperate to try this game o.o can afford to buy it right now but I really, really don't want to spend 30 pound on it if I'm not going to like it.

If anyone has a spare buddy key I'd appreciate it ^^

[email protected]

• denaryosdenaryos Member Posts: 4

Can i have  a key? please

• saleensaleen Member UncommonPosts: 44

Anyone got a buddy key to spare?  Wouldn't mind trying DC Uni out then actually buying it.

[email protected]

Thanks

• cichy1012cichy1012 Member UncommonPosts: 345

I have a buddy key,cause I bought the game... but you know what Im not giving it away to online posters. As I to sat here posting on this site the same thing about wanting a buddy key. But you know what I went and bought it, I was hesitant but wasnt about to sit around waiting for someone to respond. I mean how many posts have there been and have any of you actually got one from someone?

Cause whats happening is the ones who actually go buy the game blind and love it are handing it over to their personal friends and family. And those who hate it are dumping the game and saving someone else in their opinion the hatred they may obtain also.

Go buy the game. Its fun and different.

I love Pawn Stars on the History Channel!!!!

• voodoozapvoodoozap Member Posts: 14

ninth bump. anyone have a buddy code?... this is getting lame a post every 3 days. i think we are all out of keys : )

• KratierKratier Member RarePosts: 626

what kind of douchebag comes to a specific spot to ask for something, to clearly brag about having it, then say hes not giving it to anyone,

• CelusiosCelusios Member UncommonPosts: 337

Originally posted by cichy1012

I have a buddy key, but you know what Im not giving it away to online posters. As I to sat here posting on this site the same thing about wanting a buddy key. But you know what I went and bought it, I was hesitant but wasnt about to sit around waiting for someone to respond. I mean how many posts have there been and have any of you actually got one from someone?

Cause whats happening is the ones who actually go buy the game blind and love it are handing it over to their personal friends and family. And those who hate it are dumping the game and saving someone else in their opinion the hatred they may obtain also.

Except your knowledge is not accurate. I received a key, :D

• DeivosDeivos Member EpicPosts: 3,692

So your suggestion, to those that are on the border about whether or not something is worth it's cost, is to buy it and then figure out if they just wasted their money?

...That's the exact thing that we're trying to avoid...

The point is to avoid the whole buying blind thing. If a smart person liked the game and wanted their friends to try it, they'd get them to install and play on their own account, not that hard in this digital era, and no key required.

So unless you're offering instead to hand people your account, a buddy key seems the logical route for those on the fence rather than telling them to do the very thing they're trying desperately not to do.

"The knowledge of the theory of logic has no tendency whatever to make men good reasoners." - Thomas B. Macaulay

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Daniel J. Boorstin

• JarredStoneJarredStone Member Posts: 29

I will trade my good as new African bush elephant and my three virgin daughters for a buddy key. Please send key to [email protected] and I will be forever read: several minutes grateful to you.

• NatzyNatzy Member Posts: 3

i would like to have a beta key,[email protected],if you can send me one

• denaryosdenaryos Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by cichy1012

I have a buddy key, but you know what Im not giving it away to online posters. As I to sat here posting on this site the same thing about wanting a buddy key. But you know what I went and bought it, I was hesitant but wasnt about to sit around waiting for someone to respond. I mean how many posts have there been and have any of you actually got one from someone?

I just want to try for see if my hands can handle the combat and its not to stress for my  bones because i dont like gamepads,if i like and is not painful for my hands (some problems here :) i il buy the game  , anyone please?

ps:sorry for my english

• maxkill42maxkill42 Member UncommonPosts: 94

PM me if anyone could send me an invite, Thanks!

Max

• Lazarus71Lazarus71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,081

Would love to give DCUO a try, a trial key would be appreciated. If anyone has one they are willing to give me just pm it to me, thanks in advance.

No signature, I don't have a pen

• VirianosVirianos Member Posts: 8

Hey everyone I am a big fan of the dc universe so please if anyone out there has a buddy key to send me to try it out so I know it is worth buying I would be eternally greatful my email is [email protected].

• Mike889Mike889 Member Posts: 3

I am interested in trying this game if anyone has a key going spare.

e-mail - [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

• DicharekDicharek Member UncommonPosts: 177

Shamelss self bump. PM with a key if you please.

• KratierKratier Member RarePosts: 626

since other people are asking more than once ill repeat my request, i could really use a buddy key. I'd definitely use it, and play the game 24/7 until my trial is done, and i wont waste the trial key like some people on this board most likely have already

• harvschmarvharvschmarv Member Posts: 83

Would love a key if someone has! I can't afford to drop 50 bucks on a game without a trial run. Looks awesome though!

[email protected]

• KoeyKoey Member Posts: 6

I'd really love to give this game a chance, but I'm wary to fork out $50 without trying it first.

So, if anyone has a spare key, I will retribute, somehow, in the future.

You can PM me or email me at littleko(at)live(dot)com

Thanks in advance!

• voodoozapvoodoozap Member Posts: 14

anyone have a code i could snag off ya?  [email protected] ... thx in advance