Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Interested in getting the game

naseefcnaseefc Member Posts: 2

I never got to really try guild wars and have been really wanting to get it lately. Seeing how the game will probably not last much longer and how old it is, I don't really want to put in the full 40 bucks + expansion. Anywhere I can find deals to get it cheap? I know steam had deals earlier, but I haven't had any luck finding a deal recently.

Comments

• djazzydjazzy Member Posts: 3,578

The game will still be supported after GW2 launches. So it will be around quite a while longer, as long as people continue to play it.

There are plenty of deals you can get where you can get the trilogy + expansion for under $50 (or cheaper). You just have to look around. Try Amazon, Steam, Best Buy, and other retailers.

• ZolgarZolgar Member Posts: 533

Originally posted by naseefc

I never got to really try guild wars and have been really wanting to get it lately. Seeing how the game will probably not last much longer and how old it is, I don't really want to put in the full 40 bucks + expansion. Anywhere I can find deals to get it cheap? I know steam had deals earlier, but I haven't had any luck finding a deal recently.

I think Steam has them all together for $40. That includes all of the Imp, Golem, and the rest of the GotY items. It's been pretty populated with all the GW2 hype, so you won't have any problems if you're looking to socialize. GW2 probably won't be out until very late this year to summer next year if I had to guess, so you will definately get your moneys worth of time into it.

0118 999 881 999 119 725... 3

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297

theres an ultimate edition you can get in the UK.. has everything. Maybe you can get it at other places as well.. not sure

http://www.amazon.co.uk/NCsoft-Guild-Wars-Complete-Collection/dp/B001CSMF48/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1296154206&sr=8-1

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297

Originally posted by aovannor

theres an ultimate edition you can get in the UK.. has everything. Maybe you can get it at other places as well.. not sure

http://www.amazon.co.uk/NCsoft-Guild-Wars-Complete-Collection/dp/B001CSMF48/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1296154206&sr=8-1

actually its out of stock everywhere now. i got it for £15.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.