Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WORLD OF PIRATES ROCKS!

I have played many MMORPG's but I never stayed long at any of them until I came across WOP 2 1/2 years ago. I am still playing and I have no intention of ever leaving the game!

The community is excellent with an easy to use public & private chat system. No advertisements either! It is easy to get to know people and most of the players are willing to help new players learn the game.

During the day (U.S. time zones) most of the players are German as WOP is a German based game, however in the evenings & nights WOP is taken over by an English speaking community. Most of the players are good natured and hilarious

WOP is a PVP game but not everyone is into PVP some of us trade goods from one town to another. There are clans that do nothing but trade and clans that are strictly PVP. You can choose what kind of player you want to be and how you want to play the game.

The game is only limited by your own imagination.

For a one time fee (nothing else to buy!) of 15 euros ($20 USD) it's the best deal you'll ever find!

I can't imagine how boring life must be if you're not playing WOP! 

Comments

• zazzzazz Member UncommonPosts: 408

This Advertisement was brought to you by......

On serious note if you happy kudos to you but dont think ive heard off it until like a week ago, do seem alittle over excited though.

• Kowboy_KittyKowboy_Kitty Member Posts: 41

I would'nt take the first post too seriusly. His name is "Sinking Ship" and he has but one post since 07. Laughable.

• BigBirdBawzBigBirdBawz Member Posts: 9

Originally posted by Kowboy_Kitty

I would'nt take the first post too seriusly. His name is "Sinking Ship" and he has but one post since 07. Laughable.

First off kitty, you are wrong on so many levels, yes old post but needs the truth.

The sinking ship is this community's manager not developer, SHE has not left this game in 7 yrs, and performs all admin functions. Recently she has become the owner of this fine game, and her hard work along with others has brought this game out of the realm of obscurity.  I hope you will put aside your prejudice and see what me and her talking about.

Yes World Of Pirates is Alive and I am there to kill you.

• HokieHokie Member UncommonPosts: 1,063

Originally posted by BigBirdBawz

Originally posted by Kowboy_Kitty

First off kitty, you are wrong on so many levels, yes old post but needs the truth.

The sinking ship is this community's manager not developer, SHE has not left this game in 7 yrs, and performs all admin functions. Recently she has become the owner of this fine game, and her hard work along with others has brought this game out of the realm of obscurity.  I hope you will put aside your prejudice and see what me and her talking about.

Hehehe, cool another one.

You just step out of a stasis machine or what?

"I understand that if I hear any more words come pouring out of your **** mouth, Ill have to eat every fucking chicken in this room."

• BigBirdBawzBigBirdBawz Member Posts: 9

lol, nope just been waiting for my game to begin progressing again. and now it's time to ramp up some players again.

:D

Yes World Of Pirates is Alive and I am there to kill you.