Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ragnarok Online 2

CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412

This might be old news for some, but Gravity announced in November 2004 that they are working on a Ragnarok Online 2.  Here is a clip of the game play.

http://www.online-station.net/download/R2_KAMEX.rar

I am a 3d modeler and I am simply impressed with the graphics.  In a genre where nearly all the recent games are trying to throw realism down your throat until the game looks ugly, Gravity tries to make your screen appeasing to your eye.  They did things I didnt even imagine were possible with 3d.  They lighted the scene to perfectly highlight the silohuettes of objects, and modeled the environment so it looked like a painted backdrop.  From what I have seen so far from the graphics it looks alot better then its predassesor and could be one of the top games of 2006.  They are going to be releasing more info on it at E3 this year.  I am just glad to know they put the 39 million the company earned last year to a good cause.

Comments

• KillaDreamnKillaDreamn Member Posts: 38

The download is well worth the wait, the game looks simply astonishing, hopefully by the the time it comes out I will have a job and can pay to buy and pay for it monthly, looks awesome, thank you for the video.

• Prince488Prince488 Member UncommonPosts: 7

i hope it comes out

• noobletnooblet Member Posts: 2,274

It looks ok but I doubt it has anything really innovative to offer. I think Gravity is taking the safe road by basically just taking RO and making it into 3D keeping everything from the original and adding new monsters/classes but nothing innovative in terms of gameplay etc..I could be wrong but im pritty sure that's what gravity will do.

• moongdssmoongdss Member Posts: 37

This game looks pretty slick to me!  Can't wait for more info... please post links to any new info you find out.

many thanks!

Diana

A Rod of Silence means never having to say sorry. -- Dork Tower