It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Would you play it? For those of you who have tried and quit Entropia Universe; would you play a p2p version of the same game?
It seems to me that Entropia Universe has the potential to be an amazing game for the p2p crowd. With the following changes I believe the game would be a hit..
1. RMT model changed to $15 monthly fee. Client free to download.
2. More ways to build income with little to no investment. Slow and steady that is. Maybe increase the TT value of sweat? More fruit, stones, and dung spawns?
3. Make rare BPs even more rare. This way not everyone has the very best gear, and crafting actually has value. Limited BPs are a great way to limit supply, and increase demand.
4. Release a lot more DNA for land owners to populate their land areas.
5. Release new planets as the population increases to keep hunting areas from being overcrowded.
6. Increase overall run speed of avatars by approx. 50%. This makes pvp more twitch based. PVP is still limited to specific areas so that pve players have the option to avoid pvp.
7. PVP deaths will have players drop three random items from their inventory including equipped items.
There are probably a few things I missed, but that is a basic rundown of what I believe would be an amazing game. Tell me what you all think.
Playing - Minecraft, 7 Days To Die, Darkfall:ROA, Path of Exile
Waiting for -