Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I m bored... so :-)

DeridaDerida Member Posts: 30

I was thinking, since its late here, that perhaps - if I am going to devote some years to FE - I should come up with the cool name.

I like Derida, But I need a first name (I like Derida because of Jacques Derrida, and before you say it - I know there is only one "r" in my monicker - It would be a travesty to steal his name completley) so, anyone knows of Name Generators or has any suggestions? They need to sound cool and properly apocaliptic ::::15::

Fire away....

Comments

• RadzikRadzik Member Posts: 73

I think i'm gonna go with nicknames. I mean, I'm gonna play a raider, and what raider in his right name would call himself "John"? Something cool like, Night Rider. Okay, so thats stolen from Mad Max, but its just an example. I'll come up with my own when the game comes out. Something cool that would give people the chills to hear spoken.

Jonny Skidmarks keeps popping into my head...

• DeridaDerida Member Posts: 30

heh, found one:

NAME GENERATOR

• RadzikRadzik Member Posts: 73

Nice find. Alot of the names sound like nicknames...wich is good for me!

• CthulhuvongCthulhuvong Member UncommonPosts: 433

That is a good name generator for all kinds of stuff. If you need stuff name, just look through it.

I wonder what I should name myself....Glaaki Hastur sound good? Or for a tough, Jayne Kobb? or for a psionic River Tam?

Ok, enough Cthulhu and Firefly refrences....

Waiting For: something good
    Games Tried: SWTOR, Star Trek Online, EQ, EQ2, Earth and Beyond, Planetside, Lineage 2, Eve Online, WoW, City of Heroes, City of Villians, Auto Assault, Fallen Earth
    Star Wars: Galaxies - Ibra Olasi (Valcyn Server) [Dead, screw you SOE]