Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Well things were looking good for the ps3 until

Veiled_lightVeiled_light Member UncommonPosts: 855

Comments

• noobletnooblet Member Posts: 2,274

Lol it looks like a bent penis...my god that is one ugly controller....what the hell were they thinking1?

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239
    why didnt they just keep the same controller like they did from PS1 to PS2. it worsk its practical for all types of games. and its classic by now.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• OrccOrcc Member Posts: 3,043

Ya i saw that on vnboards... like someone else said, it looks like some sort of sex toy image

Lets all pray it gets a redesign, because I tihnk the Xbox 360 takes the cake on the controller now too. It has way more buttons and is probably more functional... lets hope it gets redisgned or some nice 3rd party controllers come out...

• terstaxterstax Member Posts: 353

You should know by now that SoE and SCEA are out to screw up all their respective properties. Either that, or they know something we don't.

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

Words fail me... that is the most hideous atrocity I've ever seen. They've gone from the greatest thing to ever grace my hands to a dildo... a bad dildo at that.

--------------------------------------

• cukimungacukimunga Member UncommonPosts: 2,258

I hope they dont use it. Its got to be the worst thing ive ever seen. Looks like a boomerang dildo. I like the original controlers way better. But hey it could end up being comfortable. Im suprised they went with something that big. Since the japanese like smaller stuff

I thought I woulndt like the original xbox controlers and I like them the best..... I got big hands... You know what they say about guys with big hands? They need bigger controlers...

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

...Why didn't they keep the duelshock II? That was the best controller since the powerglove.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• darquenbladedarquenblade Member Posts: 1,015

Wow. Finally something uglier than the N64 controller =)

Seriously though, I thought for sure they would just keep the standard dualshock design--there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. Maybe you'll still be able to get them as an option or something.

• ZaradisZaradis Member Posts: 241
    I don't think thats the real controller.

Qoute: "I neva *ucked anybody over in my life, who didn't have it comin' to 'im, you got that? All I have in this world is my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for no one, jou understand?" Tony Montana

• XzaroXzaro Member UncommonPosts: 1,719

They will probably redesign it before it comes out.

• OrccOrcc Member Posts: 3,043

Originally posted by Xzaro

They will probably redesign it before it comes out.

Hopefully, because I havent heard ONE person say they liked it yet. Maybe when they see all the negative feedback, theyll change it. It needs MORE BUTTONS! Otherwise, im sold. A graphics card equal to TWO 6800 Ultras?! Ugh, im in heaven... image

• noobletnooblet Member Posts: 2,274

::::09:: image

• DuckyDucky Member Posts: 413
    Double Dong anyone?

• wolftamerwolftamer Member Posts: 29
    yall forget something, japanese guys are "normaly" perverted, so its pretty much a vibrator as well as a controler (girls would have more pleasure then guys, i just hope it wasnt on "purpose")
  • metalfoxusmetalfoxus Member Posts: 805

I hope they dont add "rumble-shock" to it ::::21::

• nkzznkzz Member Posts: 70
    Believe it or not but it's awesome to have in your hand's. My friends know one who works for the danish PS service bla bla seomthing and he said it might look fun and like a big change if you compare to the old one, but the grab and when you have it in you'r hand is fantastic. and not only that, but when you'r girlfriend starts to whine about you playing all the time and she want some attention you simple press the "Vibrator on" and pass on the second controller and play multi. ! I dont think people should judge it that hard out of the designs cause you have no idea what its like to have in your hands, and I think that the PS controller has always been the best, better than sega's xbox nintendo's and so on, and I think this will be just as good, you just need to have it in your hands for a few minutes and then you dont even realize the design more.

Games Played » AO | EvE | RyL | EQ | SwG | WoW | MxO | CoH | GW