Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Basically new and need some guidance.

wildtalentwildtalent Member UncommonPosts: 380

Hey gamers, so I finally bit the bullet and got a station pass now that they have added DC to it and I tend to game hop a lot it just seemed like a natural solution. 

once a long time ago I gave SWG a shot and liked the game but for whatever the reason was I turned my subscription money elsewhere and basically forgot about it.

now that I have access to it with my station pass I want to jump back into the game.  because I know the game has population issues and I tend to play a lot during off peak hours i rolled a smuggler on starsider (think that was the name?).  anyway, do any of you have serious advice for someone who is more or less new to the game and also, are their any "guilds" or whatever they are called in SWG out their recruiting?

If not can we get a mmorpg.com guild going?

Comments

• Ramones274Ramones274 Member Posts: 366

Hey Wild,

I just started playing again as well. Basically the same story as you, tried it a few times, thought it was interesting..but for whatever reason..never played it.

I just reached Combat Level 26 today and from what it seems, this tends to be the minimum level you have to get before most guilds will even consider you. This is just simply to weed out trial accounts, etc.. Anyways, I joined the imperial guild 'Dark today. Yes, on Starsider. I'm sure they would love to have you as well.

My characters name is Deftoned

I'll be in game off and on today, hit me up if you have any questions.

There are two kinds of people in this world. People who pick their nose.. and liars.

• wildtalentwildtalent Member UncommonPosts: 380

Originally posted by Ramones274

Hey Wild,

I just started playing again as well. Basically the same story as you, tried it a few times, thought it was interesting..but for whatever reason..never played it.

I just reached Combat Level 26 today and from what it seems, this tends to be the minimum level you have to get before most guilds will even consider you. This is just simply to weed out trial accounts, etc.. Anyways, I joined the imperial guild 'Dark today. Yes, on Starsider. I'm sure they would love to have you as well.

My characters name is Deftoned

I'll be in game off and on today, hit me up if you have any questions.

Sounds good, my work schedule will problem keep me from getting that high of level over the weekend but I may drop in and send you a tell or what not.  Hopefully this week (i work sat-mon) i will be able to put some time in on the game and get where I need to be.

• Ramones274Ramones274 Member Posts: 366

right on. see you in game.

There are two kinds of people in this world. People who pick their nose.. and liars.

• BadgerSmakerBadgerSmaker Member Posts: 629

Welcome to SWG, both wildtalent and Ramones274!