Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thinking of resubbing

I use to play a gaurd way to boring eny suggestions?  for a fun solo class and how is the state of the game is recently?

Comments

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

Recently returned and really enjoying it. There's a lot of neat features to help new players get up to speed.

Free levels - every 4 or 5 days you get another level added to your exrta level pool that you can apply whenever you want to any character level 30 and up.

Vet Rewards - Mounts, consumables, and other useful items are available from the reward system and you start accumulating points after your first month

Insta-50 - If you have a character level 50 or higher, you can instantly bump one newly created character to 50 when you make it. This is a one-tme thing.

Group/PVP interface - Really helps in getting into groups or PVP mini-games quickly.

I transferred my main from a PvP to PvE server since my guild no longer plays. Wicanna (PvE) seems active. Not sure how the other servers are.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre