Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Development transfer announced

rhinokrhinok Member UncommonPosts: 1,798

On November 29th, 2010, Sankando (former Sparkplay Media Partner who was supposed to bring Earth Eternal to an international market) announced development efforts/transfers related to Earth Eternal.  The translation from Japanese to English is very rough, however, so it's difficult to read. Here's the translated link:

Sankando announcement regarding Earth Eternal

The announcement appears to state that TurnOut Ventures, a subsidiary of Turner Entertainment Holdings Asia Pacific Limited (Time Warner)  and OutBlaze Limited  will develop the game.  This ties directly to the previous information:

• Rumor that Time Warner buying the game, due to domain registration

• Jac Ky - the new facebook group administrator - an Asia Pac individual who likes Earth Eternal and Cartoon Network properties

• Piggypops announced he was working for the new company - his linkedin profile now states he works for TurnOut Ventures..

~Ripper

Comments

• MadDemon64MadDemon64 Member UncommonPosts: 1,102

Now all we need is information on any changes (graphical, gameplay, etc.) that will occur, an estimated time of rerelease, and a few snapshots/videos of the new version.

Since when is Tuesday a direction?

• GrimulaGrimula Member UncommonPosts: 644

cool this game was pretty good for a smallish browser type game

Hopefully they fix the extreme load times and a few other issues...but this game was fun

• MadDemon64MadDemon64 Member UncommonPosts: 1,102

Something tells me that they are going to be able to fix/improve a lot of things.

Since when is Tuesday a direction?

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Originally posted by MadDemon64

Now all we need is information on any changes (graphical, gameplay, etc.) that will occur, an estimated time of rerelease, and a few snapshots/videos of the new version.

what I want to know isw if our characters will be reborn in the new world?

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• TuxideTuxide Member UncommonPosts: 213

Originally posted by Kyleran
    what I want to know isw if our characters will be reborn in the new world?

I wouldn't mind remaking mine just so I can redo my guild, come help me make one called <Vault Keeper>