Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

gonna post this all over the net untill i get an answer and solution

Well, I wonder where could one report such things like illegal matters that ill just let them be ingame, even more, allowed and sustained by them. OFC Live Support of TOP is NOT doing anything and if one report there any of those issues they lie, talk like they dont understand what are you talking about or simply close the chat. Lot of players talked to live support and sent screenshots and complained about those illegal problems but igg of course know about it and is just doing nothing.

What I am talking about: certains "players" have some items that doesnt exist in game/item mall or anywhere else, or they got tweaks/cheats that DO CHANGE THE BALANCE IN GAME.

For example:

- FlashBomb tweak (or item provifded by GM) = Only exist lv1 and lv2 that stun the enemy for 1-2 seconds. Certain players either use a higher lv Bomb that only a GM can provide, either they have a tweak that can change the value and make the stun keep for 10 seconds.

-Stealth tweak (or whatever it is) = a stealthed crus normally cant be seen by enemy  unless there is a TS. Certain players CAN see them without any TS or SD being used (if there is one, anybody can see it on hte floor)

- Speed tweak (or whatever it is) = some certain crusaders are running faster than a SS (SS in boot with +speed, and both speed pots+the normal speed skill than SS dispose) it just cant be normal

-teleporting tweak (or whatever it is) -= same players that use all the above "special powers not aviable for any normal player" can also teleport like only GM can teleport at any coords in any map. So, for example, while a normal player have to run all the road to Boss2 in DemonicWorld, some others just appar in 1 second there, or while any normal player cant enter Abbadon after the port is closed, some others can teleport inside in any level at any time, even if port closed. In abbadon is NOT possible to teleport even with marriage skill! And again, only GM can teleport  himself or others at any time in any coords of any map.

..not to mention other stuff like.. banned poeple for duping items or doing other illeglities were suddenly unbanned and some of them are the same players having all the above "superpowers"....

So. all these were reported thouthands of times at Live Support and igg is doing nothing about it.

Of course the result is that we cant play and there is no more fun, when the game is NOT FAIR since these players can use features that are not avaible to any other normal player, and they are ILLEGAL of course!

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

The answer remains the same as from the first time you posted this. Fairness within a game is not a legal issue. Only the developer and publisher can deal with what you consider unfair.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • eyeswideopeneyeswideopen Member Posts: 2,414

OP needs to learn the meaning of the term "illegal".

A develeloper can do or allow anything they want in their game. You have no say. The only option you have is to play or leave.

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
    -And on the 8th day, man created God.-

• lalalunalalaluna Member Posts: 3

Originally posted by eyeswideopen

OP needs to learn the meaning of the term "illegal".

A develeloper can do or allow anything they want in their game. You have no say. The only option you have is to play or leave.

..really? then probably I get a GM friend to teleport me wherever I like and provide me any items that  other players doesnt have, so I win all the time in any battle and everything should be ok? LOL?Or didnt you know that IT IS illegal the interfering of a GM in normal playing thing>? there are some rules I read already and the statement says its not legal. And of course is not normal a player to be "granted" with favors all the time and other players never.

...but every thing that breaks the rules can be repeated only a limited number of times untill the illegality is noticed, reported and taken care of by the law. And there is always something above of anything that can control and impose justice.

• stupidideasstupidideas Member Posts: 1

TOP is dead so who cares.

Falsh Bombs. are level 1-5 not just 1 and 2

Steath tweak is a hack

Speed tweek - Improve the speed of your computer and you go faster. There are also pots, and other speed items that makes everybody about the same fast.  You can also remove the animations so you go faster ( IGG says this is leagal)

Teleport  was their husband/wife already there? Or where they stealthed and you didn't notice them.

Again all TOP and TOP II servers are dead. TOP II is so crappy it will completly kill it off. They may be free to play, but if you don't use the mall you might as well quit.