Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game might be the dark horse.

VallistaVallista Member UncommonPosts: 282

I haven't heard of this game til today.  Went over to their website watched the gameplay video and said "this might be a good one"  I normally don't play first person shooter or 3rd person but this game caught my eye.  I want to see more and hear more about the details.  But this game might be the dark horse players should look out for. 

Comments

• DarkPonyDarkPony Member Posts: 5,566

This game is a next-gen fps sandbox wow-killer ...

A mofpsbox.

Nah, but I'm looking forward to getting more information on this one. The gameplay trailer still has me reeling from initial surprise. I just hope they won't overdo the cash shop aspect and ruin the rpg part of the game.

• HerodesHerodes Member UncommonPosts: 1,494

Originally posted by DarkPony
    A mofpsbox.

LOL, nice. Not a Dark Horse, more of a Dark Pony.

The "bad" things seems to be: mostly instances for teams of 5. F2P, though the devs promised it won´t be pay2win.

The good thing I hope: a level-based PvE Shooter with millions of itamz - a Shooter-meets-Diablo-thing like Borderlands is. Or a Mofpsbox.

• LegionPothLegionPoth Member UncommonPosts: 14

Looks like the guys at Flagship got themselves some new jobs.

• DarkPonyDarkPony Member Posts: 5,566

Originally posted by Herodes

A mofpsbox.

LOL, nice. Not a Dark Horse, more of a Dark Pony.

The "bad" things seems to be: mostly instances for teams of 5. F2P, though the devs promised it won´t be pay2win.

The good thing I hope: a level-based PvE Shooter with millions of itamz - a Shooter-meets-Diablo-thing like Borderlands is. Or a Mofpsbox.

:D

I hopeth with you ^^

• SandaStunnaSandaStunna Member Posts: 101

that's a lot of hoping.

• SinnSinn Member UncommonPosts: 93

I hope so but if the community on the main forum is any indication of the player base probably not - lots of snobs and edrama queens on their forum.

• HeyMarceHeyMarce Member UncommonPosts: 86

A mofpsbox.

Nah, but I'm looking forward to getting more information on this one. The gameplay trailer still has me reeling from initial surprise. I just hope they won't overdo the cash shop aspect and ruin the rpg part of the game.

Yeah hahaha

Hoping the cash shop wont ruin the game

• IAmMMOIAmMMO Member UncommonPosts: 1,462

I think the dark horse in new hit MMO will be  Archage, it's the new type of sandbox every UO player has been dreaming of and thought would never happen.

• DLangleyDLangley Member Posts: 1,407

Please do not necro post in old threads. Locked.

This discussion has been closed.