Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

8 Classes; are they linear?

Cik_AsalinCik_Asalin Member Posts: 3,033

I was looking for info on the classes.  I found, I believe, that there are 8 classes; 1 Archer, 2 Tanks, 2 Mages, 2 DPS Melee, 1 Healer.

Is there any multi-classing, sub-classing, horizonatal classing. . .or is it one talent tree for each that you choose a fairly linear (verticle/ascended) and confined path on for each?

I tried their site and even tried to google a talent tree, but really just got to 8 classes.

Thanks

Comments

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

Originally posted by Cik_Asalin

I was looking for info on the classes.  I found, I believe, that there are 8 classes; 1 Archer, 2 Tanks, 2 Mages, 2 DPS Melee, 1 Healer.

Is there any multi-classing, sub-classing, horizonatal classing. . .or is it one talent tree for each that you choose a fairly linear (verticle/ascended) and confined path on for each?

I tried their site and even tried to google a talent tree, but really just got to 8 classes.

Thanks

2 types of tanks, 2 types of healers, 2 types of melee DPS, 2 types of range DPS (sorcerer / archer).

No multi-classing,  When you pick your class your locked into that type.

you can alter your class by adding or changing your crystals, glyphs.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• clankyaspclankyasp Member Posts: 213

only four class with armor sets.

• SomnicideSomnicide Member Posts: 67

Originally posted by clankyasp

only four class with armor sets.

wut? Every class has armor sets....

Sup.

• Cik_AsalinCik_Asalin Member Posts: 3,033

Okay...thanks for the input. I'm interested in trying this game as well.  The character development breadth might not be as robust as I'd like, but I'll leave that alone for now.   I have to make room in my budget for the several mmo's that I'm going to be interested in this year....I hope this one has an open-beta of sorts.

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

Originally posted by Cik_Asalin

Okay...thanks for the input. I'm interested in trying this game as well.  The character development breadth might not be as robust as I'd like, but I'll leave that alone for now.   I have to make room in my budget for the several mmo's that I'm going to be interested in this year....I hope this one has an open-beta of sorts.

What's really cool about the game is the races, and how your race will impact your choice of class.  A human slayer will play totally different than a popori slayer.  Humans are your base line race and there skill attacks are pertty stright forward, but a popori is total freestyle with his greatsword.  <at least it does for all the melee classes>

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...