Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What would u recommand for a middle school student?

heffyendheffyend Member Posts: 64
WOW or L2 or Guild War (and I just wanna know pop of d2 these days... -_-;;;;;)

Comments

• ColdmeatColdmeat Member UncommonPosts: 3,407

None of the above.

I recommend staying in school, and getting a solid education.

• AfifyAfify Member Posts: 41
    I agree games messed me up in school stay in school dont play mmorpg's until your 19 or 18

• FlatzenFlatzen Member Posts: 11
    I disagree, im in middle school too, and im not doing too shabby. I dont play during the week though.
  • 92165449216544 Member Posts: 1,904

Don't play at your age. I regret starting in middle school.

• executordpexecutordp Member Posts: 28

In retropsect, try to avoid games in middle school and when your younger in general.  You've got plenty of time to waste in college! 

• neschrianeschria Member UncommonPosts: 1,406

WoW is simple enough that my 6 year old has managed to level up a character in her spare time between Barbie and skateboarding, and it certainly doesn't demand the kind of time that EQ did...

But I'd rather recommend taking up a nice contact sport, such as football, lacrosse, or ballroom dancing, rather than playing any MMORPG. Trust me, all y'all pubescent folks need to work off the attitude and/or hormones you've got going on. Your body will thank you, and so will all the people who have to deal with your obnoxious little selves. (J/K... Mostly.)

I don't know about the rest of you folks, but I had far more time on my hands in middle school than I did in college... Then again, I was in middle school in the early 80's, so it wasn't like I had the option of playing MMORPGs. Why, in my day, all we had to play with were rocks and sticks!

And that was still more fun than L2.

::::01::

(Take not offense at the postings of The Neschria, for she is silly and full of beans!)

This is where I draw the line: __________________.

• lonelyrobotlonelyrobot Member Posts: 194

Whatever your choice, know that none of them are a decent venue for learning the English language.

• rydenstriferydenstrife Member Posts: 20

L2 isn't so bad...when your 50+(which will take 3-5 months or longer). probably GW it doesn't require alot of time(you can be 20 in a matter of weeks by putting in 10 hours or less a week) and there is no real storyline to try to uncover.

• malo7000malo7000 Member Posts: 126

Lmfao if u get addicted easily dont play. Ive been playing mmorpgs since grade 6 and now im allready starting to experience carpal tunnel >< (in grade 10 now)

• GravestonedGravestoned Member Posts: 30
    Guild Wars if you cant support a monthly free, WoW if you can.

• rydenstriferydenstrife Member Posts: 20

LoL me too.

• ajaxxajaxx Member Posts: 476

If you start playing WoW in middle school you'll probably look like this in college...

Onyxia Pwned

• punkrockpunkrock Member Posts: 1,777
    omg i was there lol jk. but really ya its a warning if you do start in middle school good luck.
  • j-monsterj-monster Member Posts: 1,060

'' lalal youve been thunder struck''

Oh. Dont play games while your still in middle school

Try again when your 16 ish and dont have anything better to do

*goes to bed*

• JemerylJemeryl Member Posts: 12
    I agree with several of the above posters - don't play an online game while you're still studying. Go outside, meet people and have fun. You'll have plenty of time to play once you're working, and there may be better games available!
  • Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    That's happen when you don't allow your kids to game, 14 years later they will make crappy spambots which put even the most avid necro-posters to shame...
    :D
    Kyleran
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Yeah, but this old necro clearly reveals the correct answer  was neither of the above.

Should have played shooters or MTG exclusively so their child could be an international professional game star or popular streamer.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• GrummusGrummus Member UncommonPosts: 151
    Resto druid for sure.
    Terazon