Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7th Cavalry--A Fallen Earth Military RP Clan

DerangedcowbrainDerangedcowbrain Member UncommonPosts: 56

imageimage7th Cavalry

a Clan of a Fallen Earth

(See bottom for Recruitment Information)

It wasn’t a cloudy day, as you hear many tell of their most ominous times. We went into the medical facility from out of the sunshine and gave our tissue samples and mind imprints together, as ordered, as a regiment. Things were going to hell even then, and it was predicted that that damned virus might just wipe out everyone, if someone didn’t nuke us all first. As one of the last stalwart bastions of the United States Government, we, the Seventh Cavalry Regiment of the United States Army, did our part to keep the human race alive. Of course, we didn’t think it’d come to that—rebirthing humans as clones to help repopulate the planet Earth. We laughed and joked while we waited in line, ticking off a scientist or two as they rolled up our sleeves and borrowed our blood.

And then it just seemed like I woke up, like I just got done with the mind imprint and was about to fling another zinger at the cute medic girl who I was annoying. But it was too bright, and, no, I was in an unfamiliar room with high tech shit out of the wazzoo. Reaching up to my neck, I felt a metal collar, constricting, definitely not there what seemed just like a second ago. I had that just-freshly-cloned feeling that we all know so well now. And I heard that woman’s voice speak to me, command me, and, well, you know what happened right after that.

When I awoke again, not blown into a billion bits, I was in a hell. I say it was “a” hell because now I know there are a lot of them out there. I was again confused, lost, and a bit angry. Make that very angry. After I found my bearings and was debriefed by the cloning tech, I pseudo-figured out what the hell was going on. I wandered around doing odd jobs for a while, getting accustomed to life as a clone, witnessing first-hand what our world had devolved into. But that old longing persisted. I knew what I had to do.

The U.S. was gone—as a political entity at least. The dirt and many of the stained, decaying buildings stood, the rusting car hulls continued sitting in wrecked in abandonment, the nuclear fallout stubbornly persisted, and the nutso mutant life not only survived but thrived.

But we could rebuild a part of what we had.

Why did we do it? Just doing our duty as ordered ex post facto, I guess. So we started it up again. We started up the 7thCavalry. At first it was just a few rag-tag guys wandering the wasteland. We shared our stories and recounted our own hell’s. But it kept adding up. Heck, we even got uniforms and everything. And weapons. You gotta love a nice sharp blade, a well-oiled gun.

This land is so lawless and desolate. Our tiny bit of the world that survived needs help. So call us a police force or a military organization with no government to back us or even a clan of crazy folk all hell-bent on doing just about one thing—trying to enforce a bit of normality and justice in this dark, desolate wasteland that we now call home. No matter if is sunny or not.

Recruitment Information:

The 7th Cavalry is an up and coming clan in Fallen Earth. We are a mature, light Role Play military clan with a structured set of Divisions and Platoons. We believe in honor, friendship, and good play. If you're interested, please visit our clan website below, see Gawlwhit or Joshua Hailey in game, or PM me on this forum.

And always remember, keep up the good fight!

Gawl San'Sper

Comments

• DerangedcowbrainDerangedcowbrain Member UncommonPosts: 56

Next to the beat up mailbox at your local Franklin's Riders, a ragged poster, affixed on the wall with a scrap fastener, beckons you closer.  It reads:

7SabersBlack.jpg7SabersBlack.jpg

Fellow Wastelanders,

Itching for justice?

Wanna see the old way of life return? Need a little discipline in your regimen?

Or wishing for a few like-clones to have a drink or six with, kick back, and have a few laughs?

Well, you might have just found the right company.

Come visit the 7th Cavalry's HQ and fill out an application.

Or hit me up in around town. Gawlwhit's the name, but people who know me just say Gawl.

Take care and, as always, remember to keep up the good fight!

Captain Gawl Sans'Sper

7thCavalry Public Relations Officer

7th.jpg

((We are a light RP military based clan who are Enforcer friendly. We try to bring a sense of humor to the game to make the game fun. Please, only people of a mature nature apply. Clan chat is OOC, (unfortunately for me at least!). I wish we could make our own channels so that we could have an IC one, but alas, we cannot. See Gawlwhit or Joshua Hailey in-game or hit the link up in the first post.))

• AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149

*takes scrap fastener*

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• DerangedcowbrainDerangedcowbrain Member UncommonPosts: 56

*Uses 4 salvaged fasteners hand-drilled through a sheet of scrap glass to put the wretched poster back up, with slightly more protection.*

If you want to give Fallen Earth a try, and you're mostly mature-acting, look us up. We are a friendly clan that will help new players get around.