Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DC Universe - Keys and Invites

Comments

• NightStrike7NightStrike7 Member Posts: 1

Im still a little skeptical but Id love to give it a try. So any spare key would be awesome. Thanks (:

• KanglorKanglor Member UncommonPosts: 5

Definitely would love to have a buddy key if anyone can spare one, the shine on Cataclysm has worn off quite quickly, want to see if DC is worth investing some time on.  Thanks.

• Ashley.SAshley.S Member Posts: 2

I would really appreciate a Buddy Key! I'm extremely interested in this game, however, I want to be able to try it out before commiting to a purchase.

If I could recieve a key I would be extremely grateful!

• rznkainrznkain Member Posts: 539

I have a key I am NOT gonna give it to 1-50 posters though or new accounts.,I will give the key to someone who is actually interested in trying the game and are seriously considering buying it I will check post history as well if I see alot of begging for various keys you won't get it either.I am all for helping someone out with a trial but not gonna be someone bored lookin to kill 10 days or some gold farmer lookin for a key to spam the game.

Anyone else interested and meets the above requirments send me a private message.,

• MmoWarlordMmoWarlord Member UncommonPosts: 16

why should it matter how much they talk ont he forums? not alot of ppl devote time to talking on boards. i come here just to check out new games or whats going on,but ive been a member for like 6 years or so now

• saleensaleen Member UncommonPosts: 44

Hopefully having few posts on an old account won't restrict me.  :o  Would like to at least try the game before buying.

• norvaknorvak Member UncommonPosts: 53

Howdy guys!  I have been searching for a buddy key for this game.  My friends are playing, but they have already given out their keys.   Payday is at the end of the month, and I will be buying the game anyway.  I just would like to get a head start into it before I slap down the cash.  My only question is, Hero or Villian???

Thanks!

Nate

• LabinnacLabinnac Member Posts: 11

I seriously doubt this will work but hey why not ask just pm me if you dont mind leting me use your buddy code. Oh go see that pvp QQ video OH its funny.  "Now I'm mad" needs to be the "Leeeeeroy Jenkins" of this game it just has to

• AzzthurasAzzthuras Member Posts: 122

Really want to test this game, especially because I didnt like CoH or CoV and this game looks dark and full of story which I love. Send me one in a message and ill give you a shout out on my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/CCGeorgeWashington and also place u in my sub box for a couple months!

Send me a message please!

• boxer9999boxer9999 Member Posts: 23

Would love a key as well !!!

• sfcoresfcore Member Posts: 26

If someone has a spare PC buddy key to give out, I would love to have one.

Thanks a lot.

• voodoozapvoodoozap Member Posts: 14

if anyone has a key left it would be awsome if they could send it my way. thanks in advance

• wazzap2121wazzap2121 Member Posts: 154

I've been watching some videos on Justintv and i'm on the fence, if anyone could spare a key it will more than likely tip me somewhere.  Thank you.

• AntillAntill Member Posts: 1

I have never been so attracted to any MMO like im to DCU. It looks dynamic, true to comics and very promising. So it seems like the best choice right now, but still $50 for something i cant try first is too much. I'll be grateful for a key, even trial account with at least 2 remaining days will be very appreciated.

I am the bone of my sword...
    Steel is my body, Fire is my blood...

• Den1sDen1s Member Posts: 20

I would like to try this game before decision about buying, so would appreciate very much if some can provide buddy key.

Thnaks in advance.

• DeciferDecifer Member Posts: 1

I would greatly apriciate an opportunity to try this game out before i decide to boy it or not

so if anyone has an extra buddy key to spare that would be so great!

My e mail is [email protected]

• MysticumMysticum Member UncommonPosts: 53

I am still looking for a key. I will explode a bad guy in honor of whoever decides to give me one.

speedsong (at) gmail

• alan0alan0 Member Posts: 50

Like msot of the above im not sure if it would be worth 25-30 pounds to buy this with monthly on top.

So im asking if anyone is able to spare a Pc trial key Thank you.

• MaggonMaggon Member UncommonPosts: 360
    if anyone is capable of giving me a key ,then please do so, doenst matter if its for PC or PS3 as I got both.

Really would like to try it out ;P
  • JianyuJianyu Member UncommonPosts: 42

Like others, I'm curious about the game but not 100% on buying it right now. If anyone has a spare buddy key for me, I'd <3 you forever!

Check out my blog, Adventures in Atys!

• RedshamanRedshaman Member Posts: 19

[email protected]

hit me up if you have an extra key

Thanks

• KratierKratier Member RarePosts: 626

im a long time member of this site and ive got all week to try this game out, and i wouldn't put your buddy key to waste like some people, i'd use it up til the last second and ill probably buy the game if i like it

• MetalianMetalian Member UncommonPosts: 7

I and my wife would greatly appreciate a share of your buddy key so i can convince her to get in and spend my hardly earned money lol, thanks in advance.

HF

• FullMetalAlcFullMetalAlc Member UncommonPosts: 217

Can someone please private message me a buddy key, would like to check this one out.

Thanks in advance!

• BlurrBlurr Member UncommonPosts: 2,155

I'm very interested in getting a buddy/trial key. I'll likely purchase the game but I wanna try it again in release to make sure.

"Because it's easier to nitpick something than to be constructive." -roach5000